Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (J.A. Bayona, June 22, 2018) Movie • Page 14

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Jason Tate, Apr 18, 2016.

1. dlemert

Trusted

This movie looks very meh but that Jurassic World Evolution videogame they're coming out with this summer looks good as hell.

Cameron and Barresi like this.
  2. Barresi

Spooky Space Kook Supporter

I've been wanting an updated Operation Genesis for years, I'm so excited.

3. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Thank you for introducing this to me...incredible

the rural juror likes this.
  4. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

I’m just glad somebody watched it, haha

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  5. Dog with a Blog

God, that mini trailer thing is absolutely infuriating. Like, I’m already there to watch the trailer. Why do I need that? To remind me of what I’m
    watching? I’m not a complete idiot

6. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

I hear it’s because of social media and the goldfish attention spans that they try to catch while ppl scroll through Facebook supposedly.

Which kind of makes sense but it’s still annoying

7. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Idk guys that teaser got me excited for the trailer. Was really hoping the water Dino would return so I’m happy.

8. Barresi

9. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I was optimistic after the second trailer, but that one brought my opinion back down. It also seems like that trailer gave away a lot.

10. Davjs

Trusted

This is all I needed to know to avoid watching it, thank you lol! I'll end up seeing the movie anyway so I'll just continue to skip the marketing.

Dodger and aoftbsten like this.
  11. brentkid

Regular

Yeah I feel like there was a ton of new footage in that trailer. Would avoid if you don't want to spoil much more.

That said, this looks so absurd that I'm sure a lot of people are going to hate it. I'm totally on board with how nuts and dumb it looks.

bradsonemanband and Kuri44 like this.
  12. I want to watch just to see the sea creature again. Not in the theater, though.

13. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

I dont get all the JP hype. Only the original is good.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  14. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

the Lost World was enjoyable I thought, and I did enjoy JW for what it was. I just kind of feel like people expect these movies to all be as good as the original (in any series). This movie is going to have a bad story, predictable scenarios, mediocre at best acting, but i'm sure it's also gonna have some fun dino action and corny pratt one-liners. That's all I am looking for really in a 2018 jurassic park movie. Is my bar set low? yes. Will I have fun with this? Probably.

Kyle Max and NJPunkMusic like this.
  15. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

good point. I'll see it, I just dont get why people still get so hyped for these movies. But I also feel the same way about Marvel/ DCU movies. The concepts are just so played out. But obviously these all get HUGE numbers still so I should just quiet down lol

16. brentkid

Regular

Because dinosaurs.

Davjs likes this.
  17. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

That surf scene makes my chest tight. No fucking thank you.

18. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

This looks completely insane. They went full sharknado. I’m not very invested in this series so I don’t mind, I’m sure it’ll be plenty entertaining.

brentkid and Davjs like this.
  19. Davjs

Trusted

Ahhhhhh, now I'm leaning towards watching this trailer haha.

Dodger likes this.
  20. Barresi

I think this looks like a lot of fun, just like Jurassic World (the backlash for which has been craaaazy). I am a total Jurassic Park diehard, though.

Davjs likes this.
  21. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Just actually watched the trailer. This is gonna be fun, i’m ready for it.

Dodger likes this.
  22. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Another genetically modified dinosaur? The fuck. Why?

23. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

This'll be a good time

24. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

Anybody ever this vid by Dan Murrell from Screenjunkies?

Thought it was very well put together

Greg likes this.
  25. Davjs

Trusted

I'll give it a watch, but he's been so hyperbolic negative against JW that even though I usually like his POV and commentary, I've had to tune him out anything Jurassic related.

Dodger likes this.