Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jurassic World: Dominion (Colin Trevorrow, 2021) Movie • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Sep 16, 2019.

1. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

bland trilogy gets bland tagline

2. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I think the only way I'm truly excited for this movie is the Jurassic World casts gets eaten real quick and the rest of the movie is Sam Neil and Laura Dern doing cool shit, just fully ignoring Trevorrow.

imthesheriff, Kuri44 and DrAlanGrant like this.
  3. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

I mean idk... Fallen Kingdom is way worse than Jurassic World. Neither are great but Bayona didn’t make a masterpiece.

4. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Subbing

5. BackyardHero11

Trusted

so happy to see some Lost World love on here. i love it, and yes, even the san diego part! honestly i enjoy the JW movies just out of fun. they definitely have felt like a more camp big budget syfy flick, but i've still seen them multiple times in the theatres. this is just one of my franchises i guess haha. Fallen Kingdom definitely got wild in the plot, but boy did i love the set pieces haha

secretsociety92 likes this.
  6. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

The original 3 is what has my interest

7. Greg

Same. Otherwise I would have likely waited to redbox it.

8. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Fallen Kingdom was more interesting than JW, at least it tried something different. And also it was so ridiculous that it was fun to clown on, whereas JW was just trying to be as bland and inoffensive as possible.

chewbacca110 and dlemert like this.
  9. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

This is the only character that absolutely needs to come back:
    [​IMG]

10. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Alan or the raptor that says Alan

11. Greg

12. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Wtf, there was a talking dinosaur in one of the sequels? Lmao

zachmacD, David87 and Sean Murphy like this.
  13. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

One of my favorite cinematic moments

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. BackyardHero11

Trusted

Jurassic Park 3 is still pretty fun. to me it feel like a slasher movie with dinosaurs. Jaws 2 feels like that as well. the military showing up at the end is definitely ridiculous haha, but man, the pteranodon attack is terrifying

15. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

If anyone is old enough to remember the original trailer for JP3 that accompanied The Mummy Returns, like I do......oh man.

I was so hyped as a 5th grader for a dark/gritty looking JP film. Then what we got wasn’t that at all. It’s still a decent entry I think. The Pterodactyl scenes in particular were cool.

16. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

Yeah I still contend that scene in the pteranodon cage is absolutely terrifying. When the kid walks out on the crossway and something starts walking toward him out of the mist...it’s a great scene. Billy was also supposed to die during that scene but it got rewritten late in production, which is why he suddenly shows up at the very end on the helicopter. There were also alternate endings where the pteranodons and Spinosaur were supposed to attack the military vehicles on the beach and in the air, which is why the ending is so abrupt in the final cut. There was supposed to be a big battle there but it got cut for pacing.

BornToRun likes this.
  17. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

Funnily enough, without some kind of big scene on the beach the movie just sort of ends. Give raptors eggs and look there’s a guy on the beach!

Nyquist likes this.
  18. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I also believe it was the first big budget movie to go into production without an ending written.

19. Cmoney86

Trusted

This will be delayed. Production has been halted on it cus of covid-19

20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

The dinosaurs won't kill them the virus will

awakeohsleeper and RyanPm40 like this.
  21. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Great now the Dinos have Covid

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  22. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Covid-19 to make the dinosaurs go extinct. Again.

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  23. Jimnatives

24. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i have so little faith that this will be anything resembling good, but, i guess that's interesting?

Barresi likes this.
  25. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious