Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Judy (Rupert Goold, September 27,2019) Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, May 10, 2019.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

got my own hell to raise Platinum

Zellweger portrays Garland one year before before her death from an accidental drug overdose at age 47, as the Wizard of Ozstar arrives in London to front a series of sold-out concerts at the Talk of the Town nightclub (now known as the Hippodrome) between 1968 and 1969.
    In addition to Zellweger, Judy costarsAmerican Horror Story alum Finn Wittrock as Mickey Deans (Garland’s fifth husband) as well as Michael Gambon in the role of her manager, Bernard Delfton; Rufus Sewell plays her third husband, Sid Luft, with whom Garland had a daughter, Lorna (Bella Ramsey), while Gemma-Leah Devereux rounds out the cast as a young version of eventual superstar Liza Minnelli, Garland’s daughter with director Vincente Minnelli.

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

got my own hell to raise Platinum

Renée was great and did a good job of playing Judy without it just being a straight impression
    I like that they incorporated how fucked up her childhood was and how that affected her life
    I still need to see Wild Rose but Jessie Buckley was great in this

3. Henry

LISTEN TO CHAI Moderator

this was such a nothing movie

4. Serh

@TiredOfSeth Prestigious

hulu 9/25