Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Joyce Manor / The Hotelier / Crying Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jul 19, 2016.

1. CuttingMyFingersOff

Trusted

I have two tickets for the Chicago date - I can't go now unfortunately. $22 each (cheaper than face + fees). LMK if you're interested.

2. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

lets TURN UP

3. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Sets for last night are up on setlist.fm and I am so bummed I have to miss this thing.

teebs41 likes this.
  4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Very excited

5. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

starting to get bored of hotelier sets lol, they're just all the same always

6. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Well they only have about 28 songs total.

7. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Possibly interested, you still have em?

8. cwhit

well yeah i know that. but i've seen them six times this year and we've only had one or two songs vary every time lol

i mean, i know it's hard. only eight songs from home they'll play, maybe two or three from the debut, and this record. hard to vary so much. but throw in settle the scar or nite ratz which i've only seen like once this year

9. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah that Hotelier set is kinda lame. Like I'll enjoy myself but I would of liked to hear You In This Light, End Of Reel or Settle The Scar from Goodness. I also would of liked to hear at least one from the debut

10. cwhit

as i said
    you have eight songs on home they can play. then 10 on the new one (though fear of good will also probably never be played, making it 9, and they've never played end of reel). and then three or four on it never goes out: so like a total of 20 or 21 songs realistically they'll play.

still they've generally kept the same order for a year and it could be changed up a bit

11. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I think that they will play you in this light they played it at the echo.. WOULD LOVE settle the scar thrown in too

12. CuttingMyFingersOff

Trusted

I do. LMK if that "possibly" becomes a "definitely."

13. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

it probably doesn't help that they keep switching out second guitarists

14. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

also this tour is about them gaining new fans, Christian even said that on twitter. So they are going to be playing what they feel like are their best songs

15. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

now how settle the scar isn't in that category IDK ha

16. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Will do, gonna see if one of my buddy's will be interested in going so I can get a place to crash in the city. Not about trying to find parking around that area

17. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Honestly really like that Hotelier set, but this is also coming from someone that's only gotten to see them once.

18. AndrewSoup

yeah, hotelier's set was pretty basic compared to when i saw them last june. they were headlining tho and could play more songs. i'm really hoping they start playing You In This Light in the future.

19. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I think they will. Settle the scar needs to find its way in there tho

20. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

im almost positive i saw settle the scar when they were here for their headliner

21. AndrewSoup

yeah, they played most of Goodness on their previous headliner save for the last 3 songs

22. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Yea I've seen it before too but want to see it again lol

23. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

The only time I've seen Settle The Scar was before Home was even out so it was the old version but it was awesome

24. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

week away

25. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

two weeks for me but I am excited