Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jordan Peele Developing Nazi Hunting TV Drama

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Hollywood Reporter:

Peele is set to executive produce the drama The Hunt, a 1970s-set Nazi hunter drama from Sonar Entertainment. David Weil is on board to pen the script and exec produce alongside Peele. A network is not yet attached; insiders stress the project is already drawing interest from several potential bidders.

Inspired by true events, The Hunt follows a diverse band of Nazi hunters in 1970s America as they set out on a quest for revenge and justice — tracking and killing hundreds of Nazis who, with the unconscionable help of the U.S. government, escaped justice and embedded themselves in American society.

2. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

I hope he lets me join the writers room for the sequel set in 2017.

aniafc likes this.
  3. Ska Senanake

Trusted

No one is hunting modern day neo nazis nor should anyone. They r pieces of shit that and the best way to show they r pieces of shit is not to provoke violence.

Raku likes this.
  4. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Surprised this isn’t set in Argentina.

5. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

Mostly meant in jest at the notion that we even have to acknowledge the existence of neo-Nazis in our day and age. If that came off as offensive, I apologize.

Davjs likes this.
  6. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Nah, violence against Nazis is good.

7. fucking sold