Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jonny Craig Accused of Sexual Assault

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

piece of shit

3. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Absolutely fuck Jonny Craig. Not surprising at all, but no less disgusting to hear about. Heart breaks for these girls.

4. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Good riddance.

Can't image he is doing much these days but I hope this closes any potential doors back into the spotlight.

5. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

This shit goes more off the rails every single day.

There is literally no emotion that i’m feeling other than complete disappointment in every single one of these musicians. What the fuck is wrong with people?

6. Analog Drummer

Regular

Well can’t say this one shocks me. Is a turd, always has been a turd

carrytheweird, skogsraet and skurt like this.
  7. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Jesus. :redanger: what a terrible person.

8. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

His band Slaves were actually signed by Warner bros recently and releasing there third album Beautiful Death in 2018. This story doesn't surprise me one bit.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  9. That's what I linked in the news post.

PandaBear! and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Will this even affect him though in all honesty, at this point? Like if you haven't realized by now that the dude's a complete and utter shit bag, you're probably never going to care about what he does.

heymattrick likes this.
  11. Hopefully the current cultural shift we're seeing extends to record labels if there's enough public pressure.

Warner Bros. should drop him.

12. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea that's true from a label level hopefully it will matter and they'll drop him immediately. But I just can't see his remaining fanbase caring at all unfortunately.

13. jorbjorb

7 rings

i hope he goes to jail for this.

14. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

He should have been there long ago.

15. The only thing new about this is the fact that he's apparently moved on to 16 year olds. Every one of his ex girlfriends tells a similar story and yet his fans (and he) all pretend as though it's a conspiracy or they're all lying.

The most heartbreaking part is that his fanbase is so cultlike, his new girlfriends tend to be the #1 person who is combative with his exes.

JC is trash. Always been trash. Even if they'd all been over 18, the way he treats women is absolutely disgusting.

16. Bane

The spiciest meme

Honestly I'm shocked it took this long for news of him to come out, he's one of the top scumbags in the scene and has been for years.

17. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

As I have been following him for years, I am in no way shocked by this.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  18. I mean, they've been speaking for years, just like with so many other accusations happening right now. For whatever reason, people are finally starting to listen. I just hope the man sees real consequences finally.

19. Bane

The spiciest meme

Oh yea I meant for it to catch on, but it lines up with the recent happenings going around. It sucks it had to come to this for his shittiness to be revealed to the larger public but eh

20. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Out of a helicopter.

Into a volcano.

21. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Waiting over here for the Ronnie Radke stories to come out because jesus how that man still has a career is something I'm never going to understand.

22. lolololol AltPress put him on the cover while he was literally being investigated for a heinous sex crime, so... yeah. I shudder to think what straw could possibly break THAT camel's back.

23. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I’ve known Chelsea for years, we weren’t best friends or anything but I used to always go to her work with my best friend and she’s such an unbelievably nice person. It was mortifying and heartbreaking seeing her social media posts and watching her entire demeanor change as their relationship became, well, the things she said in the tweets linked. Fuck Jonny Craig.

24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Fuck Alt Press and fuck how I'm sure they're going to start jumping in and acting heroic now that they're realizing they can't just brush this shit under the rug any more to protect their precious scene stars.

25. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

xxxtentacion still got a huge record contract even after having very public assault charges so i don't have much hope major labels will care. though jonny probably adds so little to their bottom line that maybe they will do something