Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jonas Brothers - Happiness Begins (June 7, 2019) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by beachdude, Jun 7, 2019.

1. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

[​IMG]

Tracklist:

1. Sucker
    2. Cool
    3. Only Human
    4. I Believe
    5. Used To Be
    6. Every Single Time
    7. Don't Throw it Away
    8. Love Her
    9. Happy When I'm Sad
    10. Trust
    11. Strangers
    12. Hesitate
    13. Rollercoaster
    14. Comeback

2. beachdude

Y'all knew I was gonna make this. Discuss one of the most shamelessly fun pop albums of the year so far.

It's funny, I totally hated these guys in middle school when they were at their peak... but after I got into Nick's solo stuff years later, and then DNCE, I realized they actually are really talented. This album is just really well-made fun music, with no pretensions of being anything more. Early highlights for me: Strangers, Rollercoaster, Every Single Time

michael_gatto likes this.
  3. michael_gatto

Trusted

I love the Jonas Brothers, always have always will and will never have any shame about that. I threw this on last night while falling asleep, excited to give it a proper listen at some point today.

beachdude likes this.
  4. beachdude

No shame necessary! I think a lot of people on this site were either slightly too old or too young to have really experienced Jonas mania when it peaked with middle school age kids, but I vividly remember it haha. Looking back, it’s crazy that they wrote all those old songs by themselves so young.

michael_gatto likes this.
  5. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Cool

beachdude likes this.
  6. solxace

oh word?

album slaps

beachdude likes this.
  7. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Definitely came to the Jonas Bros after enjoying their solo material. This is a fun record.

beachdude likes this.
  8. a lack of color

Regular

I'm so happy that this album is good!!!!!!!!

beachdude likes this.
  9. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I really dig this album. I like the extra pop direction they went with it. It works for them. There are tons of cool beats on this thing too.

beachdude likes this.
  10. This is really good, I'm surprised after being a bit underwhelmed by DNCE's album. I'm not sure I'm familiar with their pre-reunion stuff so I'm looking forward to hear it. Possibly one or two of their old singles may trigger forgotten memories!

beachdude likes this.
  11. Strangers wouldn't sound out of place on Acceptance's latest release, which makes it an early favorite so far.

beachdude likes this.
  12. beachdude

I didn’t think of that comparison point at all, but it’s honestly pretty spot-on.

13. beachdude

Yo, this is actually pretty catchy! I haven’t been watching “Songland”, but I think this could be a legit hit. Here’s the songwriter singing it for comparison:

14. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Pop album of 2019 for me. It still holds up.

beachdude likes this.
  15. beachdude

Hell yeah, really catchy and fun comeback. “What a Man Gotta Do” is a jam too, hoping that one does well on the charts.

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  16. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

This album still slaps.

beachdude likes this.
  17. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious