Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

jonas bros dates Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by fbrrocks, Apr 30, 2019.

1. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Got cheap seats to the second Chicago date.

2. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

My sister got a code so she’s gonna try her best today lol she’s a lot more familiar with Ticketmaster/live nation than I am

3. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

$140 later and your boi’s seeing the Jo Bros

midnightxtaylor likes this.
  4. m32137

Regular

That was a clusterfuck, but I was able to get upper level, second row tickets. I tried to get better but I kept getting "Another fan has taken these". Just glad it's over.

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  5. emlantzy

Regular

Got upper level for Pittsburgh, still thinking about buying the meet and greet add-on

6. Xpertguy5

Trusted

My date is about to start the verified fan sale soon. Wish me look fellas this has been a dream of mine since 08

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  7. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

I wonder how long their set will be / how much of the new album will be on the set list

8. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Got pit for Anaheim. So happy.

Brent and Mrplum5089 like this.
  9. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Same. While I enjoy the new stuff, I've never seen them live so I'm hoping for a lot of old stuff

10. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

I want Australia

tumbleweedterror likes this.
  11. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I wanted the pit, but $250+ is just not doable for me and my sister. I went with seated floor up against the thrust so maybe I can relive holding Joe's hand during a song :crylaugh:

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  12. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Am doing Hollywood as well. Got a seat in about the middle of the bowl. Interesting how this will be in an arena compared to an outdoor amphitheater type show

13. a lack of color

Regular

MSG prices are ridiculous. I had to pay $275 per ticket for section 225. :(

14. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Brent likes this.
  15. m32137

Regular

Going to tomorrow's Orlando show. They added a bunch more seats and lowered the price so I was able to upgrade my upper level seats to 5th row behind the B-stage for only $20/each. I'm not telling my fiance until we get there so she'll be quite surprised.

Brent, Mrplum5089 and eight30 like this.
  16. Oddjob

lmao guys

17. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Anyone get merch pics?

18. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Went to this last night. Great show. Love that they included a medley of the older songs. I wasn't a big fan of the new album but the new songs sound good live.

19. BensonHedges

woke up i'm in the in-between honey

I went to the show at Barclay's on Saturday and it was a blast. Had gone to the MSG show over the summer and was in the literal last row and had fun then too but was able to grab a floor seat a day before for this for around the same price that ticket was. Lots of fun and the bros still seem like they are having a great time. Lots of energy, interaction with each other and fans, Nick & Joe both sounded great. Had to laugh at myself being like "yessss, Joe is singing on 'Jealous'!" and then getting annoyed that Nick sings on "Cake by the Ocean," heh.

There's a new long-sleeved tour shirt that includes the second leg's cities down the arm, it's $55 but I was all hyped up and bought it, oops.

20. meggers

Trusted

Went to this tonight and had an amazing time. If you’re going to any of the remaining dates, they’ve added their new Christmas song to the set.

The long sleeve that has the tour dates on the sleeve doesn’t have the tour dates on the shirt in some sizes. Be sure to double check before you get it.

21. BensonHedges

woke up i'm in the in-between honey

Ah yes, I think there's just variation in general, the first one I bought in my size didn't have it but luckily I noticed and was able to swap it at another merch stand all before the guys took the stage.