Jon Bellion Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by beachdude42, Jun 9, 2016.

1. beachdude42

I'm not brave Supporter

Jonathan "Jon" Bellion (born December 26, 1990) is an American singer, songwriter, producer and rapper. He was born and raised in Long Island, New York. Bellion has released four mixtapes; the most recent, The Definition, was released on September 23, 2014. He is currently signed to Visionary Music Group and Capitol Records. He also provided vocals for the 2015 EDM song "Beautiful Now" by Zedd.

Jon's debut album The Human Condition drops tomorrow... terribly underrated singer/songwriter/producer. I definitely think with the right push, he could be the next big thing in pop.

2. beachdude42

I'm not brave Supporter

This guy has also produced and co-written songs for artists such as Eminem, Zedd, Jason Derulo, Cody Simpson, Andy Grammer, B.o.B, and Cee-Lo Green.

3. beachdude42

I'm not brave Supporter

This album is actually really special to me already. Really catchy and a cool mix of styles, but also a lot of lyrical depth and thematic unity, especially with how the final track "Hand of God" ties into so much of the rest of the album. There's a couple duds, and his lyrics can be corny, but it's cool to see so many inspiring messages in a mainstream pop album. I hope this guy blows up.

4. sponsor
  5. beachdude42

I'm not brave Supporter

No way I'm the only fan of this guy here. This album is great, more people need to check him out.

6. skoopy Jun 12, 2016
    (Last edited: Jun 12, 2016)
    skoopy

Regular

I listened to the new album today on a whim and enjoyed it well enough. It felt very creative overall. A few parts were definitely a bit over the top but it was very fun.

beachdude42 likes this.
  7. beachdude42

I'm not brave Supporter

Oh yeah definitely... his lyrics are cheesy in parts too, but overall I like what he's going for.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  8. Anthony_ Jun 25, 2016
    (Last edited: Sep 22, 2016)
    Anthony_

A Dork, A Dweeb, But Not An Adult Supporter

I love this album. I've honestly never responded to a pop album this much ever before. Solid release all around and I'll be spinning this for the foreseeable future. Just wow.

beachdude42 likes this.
  9. jordanjohnson09

Regular

saw him in dc a couple days ago. really fun but he didn't play too many songs. wish he played some of the older ones.

beachdude42 likes this.
  10. beachdude42

I'm not brave Supporter

11. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I actually discovered this guy because someone told me they'd like to see me do some songs in his vein of music. I was very intrigued by the production and vocal style.

Currently addicted to his "Making Of" videos on YouTube. Really, really talented guy.

beachdude42 likes this.