Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Johnny Booth - Firsthand Accounts Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by sawhney[rusted]2, Mar 26, 2019.

1. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

2. sawhney[rusted]2

Not good at recs, but this album pretty gnarly

Theif, Asymmetrical, Choke and Fever Dreams are my favs

3. Gooddayz

always and forever

Gonna listen to the album tomorrow, but my gosh Feast Is Over is stupid good. I was not ready

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  4. Gooddayz

always and forever

Pretty solid first listen overall. They doing the genre well. I wish they had more of those melodic moments like the intro to Feast though. I feel like that's when they really shine

How'd you find out about this band btw?

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  5. sawhney[rusted]2 Apr 6, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 13, 2019)
    sawhney[rusted]2

One of my friends recommended them. He played with the bassist but kicked him out of the band. Regrets it since he’s really good now.

Agreed on the melodic moments - I.e. beginning of 14 Years, chorus of Fever, etc. Hope they continue since they blend a lot of influences together. Think the album should be 1-2 songs shorter too to really focus more on the diversity and flow.

Gooddayz likes this.
  6. sawhney[rusted]2

After what seems like a throwback hardcore revival, would recommend this album Again. Below is one of the more interesting tracks @Petit nain des Îles

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  7. This rips. I'm getting major Scarlet vibes.

8. Gooddayz

always and forever

Oh shoot totally forgot about this band. I heard a couple of tracks again and dang they still sound great! I wonder if they ever had any good tours last year

9. sawhney[rusted]2