Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

John Wick 3: Parabellum (Derek Kolstad, May 17, 2019) Movie • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Jun 5, 2018.

1. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

who hurt you

2. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

Its hard to even remember all the coolest scenes. Boban, the one with all the throwing knives, when they come back with the armor piercing shotguns and start blowing dudes away, when he kills people by getting a horse to kick them in the face. When Boban kicked him in the chest and barely had to life his foot up oh my god

3. phaynes12

also loved boban telling him to be quiet and then throwing him into the bookshelves

4. Slangster

Won "Best Hog" at the Hog Shit Snarfing Contest Supporter

coleslawed and Wharf Rat like this.
  5. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

I can’t believe they set up the next one to be John and Jason Mantzoukas and a cut up Fishburne vs the world and we’re supposed to just wait for it???

6. dallasc

Trusted

Neo and Morpheus back together again why isn’t John Wick 4 coming out tomorrow

7. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Hard time believing John would survive those shots and fall at the end of the film, but since we're getting John Wick 4 I'll allow it.

Wharf Rat likes this.
  8. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I mean he’s gotten his ass beat for 3 straight movies so I’m okay with it

coleslawed likes this.
  9. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

Yeah I mean if he’s just gonna be Michael Myers then whatever just keep the movies as fun and pretty as absolute hell

imthesheriff likes this.
  10. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

As of right now it’s already in my top film trilogies ever

imthesheriff likes this.
  11. phaynes12

heynong man

imthesheriff likes this.
  12. Mike J

We talk too much / We talk in circles

Bulletproof suit. Part of me thinks Winston shot him in the spots he knew were bulletproof.

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  13. flask

Trusted Supporter

iron chef was my favorite character. Loved when she told him they were sending in extra reinforcements and he just says "cool. very cool."

14. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Still, John’s back looked like it folded back after hitting one of the staircases.

15. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Yeah, 20 minutes too long. I forgot about your post until I was falling asleep in the last 20 minutes. I mean, it was a 10pm showing, but I was just exhausted after he arrived at the continental.

16. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

What a flawless cinematic masterpiece. Would've been even more flawless (I know ok don't question me!!) If Halle had been in more of it

17. michael_gatto

Trusted

This is a god damn blast. I think it's better than the second, the action pieces were fucking glorious. The best use of badass animals in an action movie.

Wharf Rat likes this.
  18. simonthebutler

Regular

This film was amazing, so much fun. Lots of wince inducing violence, wonderfully choreographed fight scenes, imaginative weapons, great one liners, so much awesome stuff in one movie. As a trilogy the whole thing is fantastic and I want to watch chapter four immediately.

19. jkauf May 19, 2019
    (Last edited: May 19, 2019)
    jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Why does the thread say Derek Kolstad?

20. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Also, Mark Dacascos sounded like Jason from The Good Place when he was telling John how he was a big fan.

AWasteOfATime and michael_gatto like this.
  21. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Well well I feel like I'm back in Middle School again. Pretty cool to see them getting some love and be part of the John Wick 3 soundtrack.

phaynes12 likes this.
  22. michael_gatto

Trusted

The slow knife stab in the eye made me wince hard! Loved it.

23. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

The next one has to be the last one. John Wick: The Final Chapter. Travels the world to take down the High Table. Will be sick.

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  24. phaynes12

make 20 of them

25. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

These movies have some gross shit. Eye stab was close but only thing to truly get me to wince/look away was the toenail — makes me want to puke just thinking about it.

Zilla and michael_gatto like this.