Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jodi - Blue Heron (July 16, 2021)

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Apr 13, 2021.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Yoooooooo

bedwettingcosmo likes this.
  2. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

looking forward to this one immensely

3. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

sean_rugy likes this.
  4. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

5. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

6. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

This album is super lovely

7. I mean, damn. This fucking ruled. Could not have loved it more. Especially as we head into the back half of the year and the weather starts to eventually cool down, I know this will be something I reach for frequently. I’d try to pick favorites but I’d wind up just picking every song

8. karcrashianpanache

hysterical and useless

The closer, wow. This will be on Rotation in the fall with Keep You, I'm sure.

9. trevorshmevor Jul 16, 2021
    (Last edited: Jul 16, 2021)
    Posted last and deleted it, but said this is like the most “Pinegrove replacement” a band has sounded in the last four years. So much of this sounds like a more realized version of what they were doing on their second and third records.

And then I realized this guy was in that band, haha. Anyone know when he left?

edit: I guess 2017, when all that stuff went down with them

10. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah he’s the brother of their current vocalist/drummer Zack. Also FWIW Wikipedia lists him as an occasional member so I don’t know if he’s totally gone from the band.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  11. vidiviciveni

Trusted

This is right up my alley, total early Weakerthans/early Owen/Pinegrove/Bellows vibes

Hawks is an immediate standout