Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jimmy Urine Sued for Sexual Assault of Minor

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Rolling Stone:

James Euringer, the lead singer and primary songwriter for New York electropunk band Mindless Self Indulgence, has been accused of sexual battery of a minor, according to a lawsuit filed in New York Supreme Court on Monday.

In the suit, the woman, whose identity was left anonymous because she was a minor at the time, claims that she had a sexual relationship with Euringer for over two years — from January 1997 to June 1999 — starting when she was 15 years old and Euringer was 27. Euringer, the suit alleges, “groomed and manipulated [her] into believing that his sexually assaultive behavior was not criminal and that by engaging in sexual activity with him Plaintiff was actually helping to protect younger girls from sexual assaults.”

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. AsfAstAswegofar

Regular

I wished this surprised me. Disgusting

thedrudo likes this.
  3. sowrongitsryan

Regular

The disgusting irony singing in a band called “Mindless Self Indulgence”…

Hope everything works out for the best here.

thedrudo likes this.
  4. elphshelf

100% made of farts Supporter

I hate that I was also going to post this. Dude is gross af and always has been, even before I knew of this.

5. AsfAstAswegofar

Regular

Wonder if anyone from the band will comment on this.