Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jimmy Eat World Band • Page 369

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by futures, Apr 6, 2016.

1. dlemert

Trusted

Yeah, I ordered on 7/3 hoping to get my t-shirt in time for last night's show. But the order didn't even ship until yesterday morning. They didn't provide a tracking # either so the shipment is blind until it shows up on my doorstep.

2. Fox83

Trusted

Seeing them tonight! Hopefully a surprise on the setlist, but it's been a few years since I last saw them, so I'll take whatever they bring!

3. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

Lol it really seems like all merch sites are garbage.

4. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

Yeah I’m seeing them Saturday was hoping to have my stuff by then

5. Fox83

Trusted

6. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

I am very ready for an album announcement.

7. Fox83

Trusted

Not really news at this point, but Jim did say once again during the Cincy show that the new album is releasing in October.

8. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

We didn't get any songs from Integrity Blues until late August, right? Guessing we'll have a similar timeline here.

anonimito likes this.
  9. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

I am just so ready for this. And October in general.

It’s fucking hot. Haha

BTDandFeelingThis and anonimito like this.
  10. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

Saw them in Pittsburgh on 7/20. Pitch perfect and just all around rad. It was a bummer that me and my buddies were the only ones in the lawn section that seemed hyped for them.

Also. Never buying mystery shirt bundles again. Good god these are both ugly designs lol

11. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

Had to show off the collection. It’s getting there. I’ve cut way back on buying records and mostly just buy new releases now but this is probably my most complete band collection I own.

Attached Files:

bradsonemanband and oldboot like this.
  12. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

all but guaranteed to be my album of the year if its half as good as integrity blues

13. oldboot

Regular

Something is missing... :chin:

bradsonemanband likes this.
  14. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

I really need the stay by my side EP. and I know I’ll get shit on but I’ll probably never buy static prevails or clarity lol

15. oldboot

Regular

Haha static prevails is the only one i don't own. i hear you on that one, but clarity?! cool collection either way my friend!

Gnarly Charlie likes this.
  16. JM95

Trusted

The greatest.

17. Undeniable classic.

18. You really need to give Clarity another try, it looks like...

I think my most complete band collections I own on vinyl are:
    blink-182
    Owen
    The Ataris
    Hall & Oates

Kinda random haha

Gnarly Charlie likes this.
  19. DesolateEarth

Birb

Mine are Thrice, Mastodon, Saosin and +44 (pretty easy when they only have one album haha)

bradsonemanband likes this.
  20. haha yeah, i only included the bands that have more than just a couple albums/splits/EPs

21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Hadn't realized it had been 18 years. Jeeeeeez I feel old. I think I was in eighth grade? Definitely a gateway album.

22. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

i must be getting old because i can remember getting albums that are turning 18. yikes.

23. DesolateEarth

Birb

I hadn't gotten into them yet but I do remember 18 years ago when The Middle was everywhere haha. Hard to believe nowadays they had one of the biggest songs on radio at the time.

24. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

If I remember correctly, it was the next spring/summer when "The Middle" blew the fuck up, right? Kind of mindblowing that it wasn't even the lead single from this record.

25. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I remember "Bleed American" getting pretty significant play on MTV2. Obviously it wasn't a big huge single or anything but I definitely remember seeing that video a lot before "The Middle" came out.

Craig Manning likes this.