Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jimmy Eat World Band • Page 364

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by futures, Apr 6, 2016.

1. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

I’ve wanted my hair to look like his since I was 11 but it never works

2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

His hair is so nice!! Every time I see them my lil crush I didn't remember I had comes back haha.

But now I just wanna see them headlining again!! The crowd around me was pretty into it and a sizable chunk of people left after they played, but still not the energy of their own shows

sophos34 and Jason Tate like this.
  3. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Not only shocking that they played 23, but played it so early in their set.

4. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

I literally have a sickness this is the only band I can listen to right now

chewbacca110, Anthony_ and Jason Tate like this.
  5. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

this happens to me for weeks at a time every 2-3 months

Anthony_ likes this.
  6. [​IMG]

7. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Every time I see a post in this thread i come look immediately to see if it’s an album announcement.

I can probably say the same thing about 3-4 other bands right now.

moura, bradsonemanband and Argus like this.
  8. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

Same. I suspect they won't announce anything until early August when this tour is over, probably with a release date in late October or early November.

9. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

With doing a tour you’d think it could be a great chance to do some free in person marketing, even saying when an album will be out if they didn’t want to release a single or specifics. I’m sure people will report back, and it’s not like the band and management don’t already have a plan for roll out I’d guess.

10. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

Is there anything better than a Fall Jimmy Eat World album?

bradsonemanband and ChiliTacos like this.
  11. Argus

FTank, Rowan5215, David Parke and 2 others like this.
  12. i don't stand a chance

FTank likes this.
  13. contra11mundum

Yes. A Fall Jimmy Eat World album. :)

Argus likes this.
  14. vidiviciveni Jun 19, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 19, 2019)
    vidiviciveni

Trusted

[IMG]

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  15. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

My hair looks like Jim’s when I get it cut and it’s easily my proudest physical trait

But ya Jim is hot and cute and adorable and lovely and omg omg omg

Anthony_ and David Parke like this.
  16. Kiana

Even tho I left right after third eye blind came on I still didn't get home until like 2am and I had a work thing in the morning soooo alas.

17. hermanthehermit

Paris, Texas Climate Accord Supporter

I met Tom after their set tonight. These guys are genuinely just the nicest people, aren't they?

18. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Show was packed tonight. I didn’t expect that many people for some reason. Was so dope. I’m still riding that high. Was the precise right amount of stoned and was zeroed in on Jimmy from the get-go. Man, what a good time. Girls behind me straight up thought JEW was coming back on after 3EB to play an encore. Never fails to surprise me how many people don’t understand concerts.

David Parke likes this.
  19. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

I met Jim outside Showbox Sodo during the Damage tour, and he was genuinely the nicest famous person I’ve met. Not a terribly high bar, I admit... but he actually listened to me gush over him bc I had to tell him how much the band has meant to me. So that was really cool, to know they’re all truly humble guys.

20. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

plz stop objectifying jim plz

21. Kiana

I wouldn't recognize most of the artists I listen to and I always wonder if I've ran into them and been like "ugh get outta my way!!" I don't listen to the Maine but I kinda did that to them once. They were dawdling in the middle of a walkway which I kinda hate and I was like grrrr who are these annoying ppl?! And then they came on stage later and I was like oh hey.

I'd recognize jim tho!!

hermanthehermit and David Parke like this.
  22. mad

I was right. Prestigious

haven’t listened to these guys in a bit but seeing Kiana’s post on insta made me revisit Futures now I don’t want to listen to anything else

23. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Jim is almost uncomfortably nice

24. Argus

"Uncomfortably Nice" would be an amazing JEW album title.

25. contra11mundum

I’ve always heard that Jim Adkins and Jon Foreman have huge reputations for being nice, and then when you meet them they’re even nicer than you thought they could be.