Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jimmy Eat World Band • Page 308

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by futures, Apr 6, 2016.

1. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Listening now. This band literally don't write bad songs, and they have some of the best in pop-punk/emo history.

anonimito likes this.
  2. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Has this ever been posted in here before?

airik625 likes this.
  3. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

if I ever get married (again) I'm totally paying for the whole band to play

David Parke likes this.
  4. vidiviciveni

Trusted

You know what is underrated... Damage. The album, and the song in particular. It’s a classic poppy JEW jam. Most of that album could be spliced in with Bleed American and fit perfectly.

nohandstoholdonto likes this.
  5. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

It’s not underrated here I don’t think.

6. edwardyeager

EDWARD

7. edwardyeager

EDWARD

There are many One which used is mentioned below in my comments kindly check may be that would be helpful to you.

8. Noradrenaline

Regular

My first JEW show is tonight! :-) Been waiting for years and years for this day

9. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Keep forgetting I'm seeing them Monday.

Noradrenaline likes this.
  10. Noradrenaline

Regular

And they played both Polaris and Dizzy! Fantastic setlist. And that ending of Pass the Baby live was just... wow!

It was a good night, to say the least!

11. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I've never seen them play Dizzy and it makes me sad.

ChiliTacos likes this.
  12. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

I haven’t seen JEW live since the Futures tour cycle and I am happy to say I am writing that wrong next month.

13. so these guys are opening for raging dickhead Frank Turner on his UK tour, which... what the fuck?

14. GBlades

Trusted

Ouch, I'd get tickets just for them alone.

15. janexo

Regular

the venues for this are also weird as hell.... half arenas and then an o2 academy ?

16. kupe

Regular

That sounds like a fun little tour, did I miss something Frank did? (actually curious, not trying to stir the pot)

17. stars143

Trusted

?????!!!?!?!?

18. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I am definitely curious too. I'd love to know what this is in reference to - I feel like I missed something here.....

19. Matt Metzler

Space Cadet Prestigious

Pretty nuts to just rail on someone like that with no explanation. Whatever is being referenced isn’t common knowledge and doesn’t seem to show up in any of the recent threads about him on this forum, so... yeah, more details would be helpful.

20. vidiviciveni

Trusted

Guys nevermind, he's a RAGING DICKHEAD, its been decided and that's all you need to know

Greg likes this.
  21. janexo

Regular

hes a bad tory who went to eton and now makes money off pretending to be "punk"

Carrow likes this.
  22. stars143

Trusted

AFAIK, he went to Eton on a scholarship. I recall him saying in an interview that the environment at Eton is what got him into punk rock in the first place.

23. janexo

Regular

yeah, he referred to himself as a 'hand out kid' in that interview but failed to mention that pre-eton he went to a prep school looooool

Carrow likes this.
  24. Aregala and janexo like this.
  25. vidiviciveni

Trusted

Part 1 - there are several dickheads in this story from the sounds of not, not the least of which was OP
    Part 2 - He charges a lot for this campfire thing? I don't know what I'm supposed to glean from this but its not dickhead behaviour
    Part 3 - What is this? A story with nothing to back it up?

These are poor references, and on behalf of everyone who was otherwise enjoying the Jimmy Eat World thread, thanks for trying to ruin it

No one knows what the fuck a fake tory melt is, is it a sandwich?

stars143 likes this.