Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jimmy Eat World/The Front Bottoms/Joyce Manor/Turnover Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Mar 6, 2020.

1. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

CONGRATULATIONS

2. Brodobaggins34

They fixed your brain when you were young.

It would be a pass from me.. except JEW is one of my GOATs... so I wouldn't be able to live with myself not going and knowing they were playing 10 minutes away from me.

3. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I'm all talk. I saw there were pit tickets available through presale so I got them. Love JEW and TFB so I'm glad I can go, and with pit tickets.

4. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

See y’all in Philly!

5. Brodobaggins34

See you in the pit.

6. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

$24 in fees...no thank you.

7. TMS2787

Trusted

One of? How many GOATs do you have? Do you own a farm?

8. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Y'know, I went from being excited about this tour to kinda "meh" on it because of the venue and lack of Joyce Manor on the Boston date.

I know I'll be going regardless and I'll have a blast because... Jimmy Eat World. But still. It's amazing the difference a single band can make on a bill.

kman22 likes this.
  9. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

The venue was the biggest let down for me, that and I haven't really listened to the their last 3 albums as much as I have their older stuff.

alkalinexandy likes this.
  10. Brodobaggins34

Yeah, Pier sucks.. But JEW doesn't play Baltimore a ton, so I figured I'd take what I could get. We drove to Harrisburg for the last one, which wasn't awful, but wasn't ideal on a weeknight. Before that, I think we had to do Pitt.

11. jlinitz

John Linitz @jlinitz

from my ticketmaster page:
    "Unfortunately, the event organizer has had to cancel your event. The good news is that a refund will be processed automatically for you. Due to the unprecedented volume of cancellations, you should expect to receive your refund in as soon as 30 days from the date you received your initial email notification."