Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jimmy Eat World/The Front Bottoms/Joyce Manor/Turnover Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Mar 6, 2020.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Per the tour prediction thread this is being announced on Monday.

Never seen TFB or Joyce and only seen JEW once, but I would be interested in attending this if it hits Chicago.

2. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I would assume this will come to the northwest cause they haven’t headlined here in over three years

3. ccsc918

existing

I would love if this hit St. Louis, TFB are in my top 5 favorite bands and one of my favorite live performers, I miss them

4. Okay, cool. Minnesota plz.

tyler2tall likes this.
  5. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Yo wtf tour of the year

And it almost certainly won’t hit Pittsburgh since TFB are already coming here in April
    :-/

6. TMS2787

Trusted

Goddamn. TFB are playing Cleveland and I think Pittsburgh so I assume this won’t be coming to either of them. Hopefully Columbus?

7. ccsc918

existing

i see this hitting express live

8. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

This was initially promoted as JEWs ONLY Oregon show this year... but all that seems to have been removed.

EDIT: Went back and found the original post from Midtown which says it’s the only Oregon show of the TOUR

9. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Really hope this tour comes somewhere near me. Already seen JEW and JM but I’m dying to see TFB. This lineup is too good

10. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

This is a dream lineup.

11. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

hoping this hits Toronto but won't be surprised if not since they're already hitting London and Kitchener

12. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

wait what the fuck is this real

13. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I meant Portland, but yeah. This better come here, good excuse for me to dive into TFB and JM more than the singles I know.

although fuck dude, that bend show is on my birthday...maybe a good time to finally check out that mcmenamins.

jjnunn118 likes this.
  14. TMS2787

Trusted

I agree it seems like a good venue for it.

15. sam_might_say

JEW/TFB posted the same teaser on Instagram, and a few days ago before the teaser dropped, Barry from JM said in a Reddit AMA that they were gonna be touring with TFB “soon”

CarpetElf likes this.
  16. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Turnover instead of Joyce on over half the dates, love both but JM would’ve been better. Can’t complain though since this is actually coming to me!

17. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

traveling up to MTL the day of the Toronto show. Big L for me

18. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

19. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I'm not sure about all of them, but the Baltimore one is a Pavilion, so that's a pass from me.

Brodobaggins34 likes this.
  20. sam_might_say

Wait... So the dates 8/11-8/16 both bands are co-headlining, but the rest of the dates are just TFB opening for JEW?

21. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah. It's likely because they are dates around where TFB are from because they can probably draw equal to JEW there.

theasteriskera likes this.
  22. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Ugh I'd MUCH rather have a JEW longer set than a co-headline with The Front Bottoms but, given that I'll be at the NYC date, I'll have to deal with a shorter set. Hope they both get at least 75 min.

23. zachmacD

Trusted

This is awesome! Jimmy wat world, front bottoms, and turnover on my date

24. kman22

Regular

Anyone have the Jimmy Eat World presale for Boston? Assumed TFB's would have worked

25. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

CONGRATULATIONS