Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jimmy Eat World - Surviving (October 18, 2019) Album • Page 116

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by irthesteve, Sep 17, 2019.

1. socklord

Trusted

I mean, just about every song they’ve released after it is better so...

Drew Beringer and Carrow like this.
  2. Opening the encore with it and all

Drew Beringer likes this.
  3. felipecardel

formless in the night Prestigious

fingerprint technology has gone too far but this is the coolest tee ever and i need footage from the cover

jorbjorb likes this.
  4. smowashere and Carrow like this.
  5. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

Has someone explained what’s going on with the Integrity Blues symbol on that shirt?

also that’s my favorite shirt.

6. Lucas27

Trusted

You guys know how once in a while an album comes along that's just infinitely listenable?

Iago, popdisaster00 and Carrow like this.
  7. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Played Recommit, Rockstar, Your New Aesthetic tonight. I couldn’t tell you the last time I saw them play 5 Clarity/Static Prevails songs in a set. Did not play Criminal Energy or Kill, but the set was phenomenal. Jim is unbelievable and I am so thankful to have this band in my life.

8. prattsy

Regular

Jimmy Eat World has a discography where you could just hit "Shuffle All" and when it finishes you think "Let's do that again"

JBoch, Iago, anonimito and 4 others like this.
  9. Not a bad song on this bad boy. Probably their best since Invented.

JBoch and Iago like this.
  10. no videos of Party Hard or Rock Star? booooo...

11. bradsonemanband and DickyCullz like this.
  12. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

13. Yasss

14. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I just watched a few Andrew W.K. videos and now I feel like I've seriously been missing out not blasting them at the gym over the years

15. DesolateEarth

Birb

They are a fantastic live band too!

16. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I actually saw them at a festival back in '01 or '02 unfortunately I was way too emo to give them a fair chance #ragrets

They def seem like a blast

DesolateEarth likes this.
  17. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I saw Andrew WK at Warped Tour one year and it was pure insanity, really fun to watch

bradsonemanband likes this.
  18. simplejack

I wish I could say something but silence is fine.

Man, the last minute of Congratulations does strange things to me... I can't get enough of it.

19. felipecardel

formless in the night Prestigious

been on a JEW kick lately and can confirm that Futures is the most powerful album of all time. it's packed with literally all the emotions known to man.

"The World You Love" made me tear up in the middle of the street today. its been my favorite record of all time for almost 15 years and, even if i go long periods of time not listening to it now, it's still always special when i do.

chewbacca110, pbueddi and David Parke like this.
  20. pbueddi

Trusted

Literally just spun this album in full for the first time during my gym workout. Absolutely fantastic album. Gonna continue working my way through their discography.

anonimito likes this.
  21. mattylikesfilms Nov 14, 2019
    (Last edited: Nov 14, 2019)
    mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I've never really liked a JEW record since Futures.

Futures will always be their magnum opus if you ask me and while each record that came after always had a song or two I would dig - nothing really ever pulled me back in.

However, this record? YUPPPPP. It's very good. I need to see them on tour before this album cycle is over. I will eventually pick it up on vinyl.

22. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

Same, but also the first five. Honestly, I think it's my favorite track on the record at this point.

23. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I found this while cleaning out my attic - it's the original one I bought back when it first came out at Newbury Comics with the bonus disc of all the demos -->

IMG_20191116_121249659.jpg
    IMG_20191116_121322079.jpg

24. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

Looks like the 555 video is gonna hit 2 million views before long! glad to see the momentum's still going

25. Lucas27

Trusted

555 must get huge at all costs.