Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jimmy Eat World Integrity Blues Tour Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TDenverFan, Sep 6, 2016.

1. TDenverFan

Regular

[​IMG]

I hope they announce some east coast US dates at some point. Only 16 US dates, and 5 of them are in SoCal.

2. Jay Evan

I've Made A Huge Mistake

Definitely need some east coast dates!!

fbrrocks likes this.
  3. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

super disappointed with no NYC dates. I was getting so excited to see them. Looks like it won't happen for a little while since they go to the UK right after their US shows wrap

Hoping for something in Dec

4. Mort Michaels

Father, Son, and House of Gucci

When are general tickets on sale?

5. MegT585

Trusted

:verysad: now I have to wait even longer for East Coast dates

6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

This is a pretty small US tour. They seem to ALWAYS skip over Cleveland in favor of Columbus, which sucks for me because the Columbus date is on a Thursday night so that's pretty much out.

SPine likes this.
  7. SPine

Trusted

Agreed, hard to pull off a week day date. Saw them at Newport for the Futures 10 year tour. That was awesome.

8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I saw them at Newport in 2010. One of the best concerts I ever went to. Setlist was flawless that night. Saw them again in Cleveland in 2013 (Damage tour) and was underwhelmed.

9. Kristen

Regular

One of the few bands I love that I've yet to see and this tour will keep up that streak :verysad: Hopefully a few Texas dates pop up soon!

10. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I have no idea how I missed them on the Damage tour as well. They were literally playing 2 blocks away from my office

I suck. Definitely didn't know that at the time otherwise would've made my way over

11. fbrrocks

Trusted

Really no east coast aka ct

12. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Damn no MI date. Hopefully other dates are added!

13. TDenverFan

Regular

They said on facebook more dates will be added

SPine and smowashere like this.
  14. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Much later in the year though :/

I'll be waiting impatiently

15. Emokid79

Regular

So stoked on this tour. I may end up selling my WOnder Years ticket in order to hit up the Cincy date as well.

16. TMS2787

Trusted

It always seems like that hit Columbue on the first leg on the album tour, usually in the Fall and then in the summer they'll play at the House of Blues. I don't know if this will happen again but I'd say it's a safe bet. I think the Futures tour didn't come here because it had just one USA leg.

With that said I'll be in Columbus! I enjoyed both of the songs they've put out from the new record. Looking forward to seeing them twice in a little over a month. And it always makes me a little less upset that I'll have to miss part of the Riot Fest because they overlap slightly with Glassjaw.

17. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Seriously, especially with that 10/12 date wide open.

smowashere likes this.
  18. Jerihoar

Regular

Kinda bummed the show for PHX is part of a radio festival they are the headliners but would rather see them out a venue or something.

19. kidinthebushes

Trusted

83-etxl1.jpg

Contender likes this.
  20. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

21. Mort Michaels

Father, Son, and House of Gucci

Just got my tickets for the 23rd. I'm so excited. They were opening for Green Day when I saw them in 6th grade. We have come a long way.

22. johnnyferris Sep 20, 2016
    (Last edited: Sep 21, 2016)
    johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Excited to see them in Pomona. It will be my second time after seeing them at Taste of Chaos last year.

23. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Man, I would really love to see these dudes live.

24. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Got my tickets for 10/11 in Madison. Cannot wait! Only time I've ever seen them was at a festival (it was great though, they played like an hour and a half and had a killer set list), so I'm excited to see them at a headlining theater show.

25. kidinthebushes

Trusted

This starts Friday.