Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jigsaw (Spierig; October 27th, 2017) Movie • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Do ittt. There is a montage in 7 that ties a lot of stuff together and it's a quality "oh shit" moment. Whether those seeds were planted intentionally or they just turned chicken shit into chicken salad is up for debate, but I was impressed by how well they wrapped up maybe the most convoluted plot line in modern horror lol

Colby Searcy and suicidesaints like this.
  2. Morrissey

Trusted

If you do this before watching the Sopranos we will have to talk.

3. Shrek

Sawpranos

4. fronkensteen

Trusted

Oh shit, 3-7 are all on Hulu!!!
    I'm very sorry, but I'm pretty sure Saw is going to happen first!

5. fronkensteen

Trusted

What's a good recap of 1 and 2 as far as the plot? I remember the deaths and everything, but not anything else.

electro haikus likes this.
  6. Shrek

Amanda, a victim from Saw I that "wins her game", winds up being Jigsaw's accomplice at the end of Saw II. pretty much it.

Colby Searcy and fronkensteen like this.
  7. fronkensteen

Trusted

Tight, thanks bud

8. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

I think it was the 4th or 5th where the blood and gore looked pink and it just completely took me out of the movie.

9. fronkensteen

Trusted

Stupid Hulu. 3-7 are on the site, but only 6 and 7 showed up on my Apple TV. I go to the site again and 3-5 are only available if you subscribe to Showtime. So lame.

10. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

1-5 are being uploaded to Hulu on August 1st

Colby Searcy and fronkensteen like this.
  11. Joe Jul 20, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 20, 2017)
  12. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

I really dig the trailer, better than I expected. They've always had fun twists so I'm definitely curious as to what's going on, they've already done a lot with him post death so hopefully they don't just repeat themselves.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  13. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

This is now official canon, I won't hear otherwise

14. balloon.pilot

Regular

Aaron Mook likes this.
  15. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I read the saw timeline and for some reason it made more intrigued in the series

Like in a way it's kinda cool how they find ways to interweve all these characters

Colby Searcy likes this.
  16. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

This is always been my sentiments. Like it's really awesome to me that they've brought all these characters together and make the story ACTUALLY make sense. Albeit a bit convoluted but still interesting.

17. Colby Searcy

I love the trailer for this. Gonna have to revisit all 7 now

18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Aaron Mook likes this.
  19. austingordon

your local curmudgeon

Has anyone seen this yet lol

20. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

It's playing at the drive in with the original Saw as a double feature. Will most likely be hitting this up sometime between now and Halloween.

Aaron Mook and Colby Searcy like this.
  21. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Colby Searcy likes this.
  22. Shrek Oct 27, 2017
    (Last edited: Oct 27, 2017)
    Shrek

i saw it last night, thought it was very bad. the ending will scratch an itch for fans of the originals, but the rest feels overproduced for a saw movie, prob up there with final chapter in that regard. i was hoping there would be more nods and connections to the first seven movies.

overall see it, especially for free/with moviepass, because it’s still a dumb fun horror movie to catch before halloween... but it might be the last saw movie i go see. happy death day was a much better fun halloween flick.

23. Colby Searcy

Finally watched this today...I loved it.

I'm so interested in what they do next. I'm still a bit confused by the timing of things here but the story makes some sense overall and I dig it.

This felt very much in line with 3-7 but definitely with a smaller seeming budget