Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jesu / Sun Kil Moon - 30 Seconds to the Decline of Planet Earth (May 5, 2017) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Aaron Mook, May 1, 2017.

1. Finally getting around to this and loving the instrumentals. Kozelek is Kozelek (as always) and I like that, but I get why others don't. All in all, though, I'm enjoying this more than the first album.

2. vidiviciveni

Trusted

I don't hate Kozelek's style, but I was always under the impression that Jesu was an instrumental metal project, so the combo seems weird to me.

3. the first album had some metal influence on it but a good portion of these songs are actually electronic and acoustic based

4. 0rb

is this a dream? ✫・゜

This is 100% times 20102394823 better then SKMs album he released earlier in 2017.

5. cherrywaves

Trusted

The Michael Jackson song is probably the nadir of his discography but I heard the rest is good and he's singing again?

6. It's pretty par for the course from a fan's perspective, he sings on the last track but no more than on Benji or Universal Themes.

cherrywaves likes this.
  7. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Meh, I really really hated that last SKM album. But I'll check this out. Hope it's better.