Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jeremih & PARTYNEXTDOOR - Late Night Party (TBD) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by brandon_260, Jun 16, 2016.

1. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

This Fader article basically sums it up. Jeremih Says He Has An Album With PARTYNEXTDOOR On The Way

Supposedly the second installment of the Late Night trilogy (Late Night, Late Night Party, Later that Night). Jeremih hinted he was working with PND a couple months ago on Instagram, but just he confirmed the release on LA radio.

2. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

isn't later that night supposed to be the final trilogy piece of late nights mixtape, then the album? eh idc ill take whatever i can get lol.

new track with game

marceting and OotyPa like this.
  3. OotyPa

fall away

Yeah-- the trilogy is supposed to be the mixtape, the late nights album, and then the upcoming album

This is probs supposed to just hype the upcoming album. Pumped for it regardless. Don't care much for PND but Jeremih is my fav R&B artist and a better rapper than most rappers

4. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

I'm not the one that came up with the statement about this being the second album in the trilogy. In The Fader article it's made out that he's the one who said that. What it was supposed to be then doesn't necessarily equal what he's decided now.

5. OotyPa

fall away

w/e doesnt really matter whats considered the sequel-- just figured he'd want to consider the mixtape part of the trilogy since its pretty much universally acclaimed

anywayyyyy
    The Game kinda ruined this track for me, which is usually what happens when Jeremih is featured on the hook and a verse

6. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

Since there is no Jeremih thread I would also like to use this one to say that the G-Eazy Ghostbusters song he is on is truly awful. Like worst of the year contender awful.

7. OotyPa

fall away

have you heard the DJ Mustard track with him and Nicki? pretty great imo

8. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, it's lots of fun. Made me ready for more Jeremih, even though Late Nights is still so new.

9. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Never listened to PND but I love Jeremih so I'll look forward to this

10. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

Truly abysmal song

11. Letterbomb31 Jun 21, 2016
    (Last edited: Dec 3, 2016)
    Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

I'd rather just have another solo album from Jeremih, Late Nights is one of my favourite releases from last year. PND is completely unremarkable

12. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Dope

13. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

14. OotyPa

fall away

Always figured that it wasn't Jeremih on the hook, just him doing the "OHH"s in between the lines

15. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

16. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

That stream is awful fyi. I turned it off after a few seconds. Hopefully CDQ pops up soon.

17. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

scott storch producing hits in 2016 is wild

18. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

when did pnd start trying to sound like thugger? like i literally heard the first verse on "like dat" and thought it was wayne trying to bite thug again but its actually pnd.

beachdude42, brandon_260 and OotyPa like this.
  19. OotyPa

fall away

Everyone starts out hating on Thug and then soon enough others start picking up his style. Man.

20. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

21. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Ay

22. OotyPa

fall away

Its out and holy shit its filled with bangers

23. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

How the fuck did he screw up the metadata so bad lol

24. OotyPa

fall away

whats that mean

25. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

downloaded it off audiomack and there wasnt an album artist field filled out, the album split into two, half the tracks weren't numbered and some of them were misnumbered, the track titles were wonky (some uncapitalized), the artist field was lowercase for some but uppercase for others, etc. just a mess in itunes.