Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jeopardy • Page 8

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by stayillogical, May 22, 2019.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm more upset with him defending bean dad than I am by his tweets.

2. stars143

Trusted

Come to your own conclusion?

From what I’ve seen, he seems less problematic than some other game show hosts like Alec Baldwin or Steve Harvey. But it’s not a Being Terrible contest

My opinion is I’m looking forward to seeing the various guest hosts!

riotspray likes this.
  3. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

I thought he did fine in the first episode. I just don't find him very likable.

4. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Didnt realize there was a thread. This is not the same and it is wild that Alex wont be in my house every night

mike1885 and riotspray like this.
  5. stars143

Trusted

I liked his first episode... glad they’re doing multiple guest hosts though instead of committing to someone new too early.

riotspray likes this.
  6. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

I Missed it, but ill read up on it, and maybe watch tonight if Im home

7. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah i missed it too. So far it's him and Katie Couric right? Those are the only guest hosts that have been announced?

8. stars143

Trusted

yes

9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

riotspray likes this.
  10. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

aaron rodgers should be fun haha

stars143 likes this.
  11. stars143

Trusted

“Executive Producer Mike Richards will also host for two weeks once Jennings’ current run of episodes concludes to keep the show on the air while the guest hosts prepare for their appearances.”

he should be good

12. stars143

Trusted

13. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

Honestly, I think Ken did a good job.

That said, he seems to have more fun on The Chase, which two episodes in is turning into a really really fun gameshow.

14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Great episode today. Don't think I've ever seen that happen before.

Also, I caught up on The Chase and it's pretty enjoyable. I just wish it was a little faster paced... it kinda drags until the last round.

stars143 likes this.
  15. I have a mutual friend with Brian so this week's episodes have been especially fun.

16. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Jennings should maybe take voice lessons or something, if he isn’t already. His voice just doesn’t carry the way that you probably want out of a game show host

DooDooBird likes this.
  17. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I think Jennings is doing pretty good all things considered. Anyone know how much longer his episodes will run before other guest hosts will take over?

18. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Regardless of who ends up being host, I hope there isn't even a remote possibility this ever gets cancelled.

19. clucky

Trusted Supporter

i couldn’t make it through the first episode. The whole “give answer, is answer right, what did Ken say“ drags so much

20. blast0rama

I feel like that would be fixed by switching up the order. Reveal what both the contestant and the Chaser said, then reveal the real answer.

Re: Jeopardy!, I was very excited to see Elliot Kalan of The Flop House, The Daily Show and MST3K fame on there yesterday, but then my local network airing the show cut into breaking news of the impeachment. ‍♂️

riotspray likes this.
  21. stars143

Trusted

Two returning champs on today’s show. That’s unusual.

22. blast0rama

Not sure if they gave full context, but one of them was someone who had won previously, but couldn't return for the next filming due to COVID stuff.

23. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Wow, great episode of The Chase tonight. The last round was really thrilling to watch. Both guys were so good.

riotspray likes this.
  24. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Why Dr. Oz though?

stars143 and David87 like this.
  25. clucky

Trusted Supporter

I wonder how long of a run each person is going to get. I imagine its probably a lot less than Ken is getting.