Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jeopardy • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by stayillogical, May 22, 2019.

1. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I took the Jeopardy test on Monday and it was not easy haha. Way harder than the show.

2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I took the practice test and I agree, it was tough. I need to go actually take the real test just to see how I do, but I know I'd get obliterated on the show.

3. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

It seems kind of obvious but Ken is definitely being groomed to take over as host when Trebek hangs it up or is forced out by his health, isn’t he?

riotspray likes this.
  4. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

That’s what I’m thinking too. I wonder if he’s the guy that Alex was hinting as having in mind to take over?

5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm happy with that. Obviously no one can replace Alex but Ken is as good a choice as I can think of.

6. DooDooBird

Trusted

Ken is an everyday contestant on a show called Masterminds right now and he's really kind of an unfunny prick on there. Really hope he doesn't become the next Jeopardy host.

7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'll take Ken over the gambling douche.

stayillogical likes this.
  8. DooDooBird

Trusted

No way, James is way cooler than Ken. Brad was the biggest douche of the three though. What's Austin up to these days? I wish they'd give him a role.

airik625 likes this.
  9. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Ken is the only acceptable option for me. Very happy about this.

10. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

Ken and James are both great, I favor James in general, but I think Ken would make a better host.

airik625 likes this.
  11. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah if anything, I think a fun thing they could do to differentiate between Trebek's style since you'll never be able to emulate him is have James do this category thing every once in a while while Ken hosts, and he can needle Ken a little bit in the clues here and there to keep the 'rivalry' going lol

I'm not saying all the time, just every few weeks or so they have a category of video clues presented by James

riotspray likes this.
  12. stars143

Trusted

RIP Trebek. It's cliche, but this one hurts. Truly the end of an era.

13. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

There’s two game show hosts that I will never forget and it’s Bob Barker and Alex Trebek. He really has been a fixture and it’s gonna be tough not having him around anymore. Even given the previous convo we had just above there about Ken or whoever taking the mantle, Jeopardy is just never going to be the same.

stars143 likes this.
  14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

FUUUUUCK!

15. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Damn! This sucks.

16. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Any guesses on who will replace him as host? Jennings? Holzhauer?

17. Fuck. And in the week that Jeopardy has been bumped for election coverage too.

18. stars143

Trusted

probably Jennings. They hired him recently, I assume as a training period... I think Holzhauer is a little too awkward to host.

19. DooDooBird

Trusted

Don't care for either one of them as a potential host. Jennings is kind of spitty and a mumbler when he talks. James is entirely too subdued and awkward.

20. Jbent

Trusted

RIP trebek, the best. Sad day

21. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

riotspray and stars143 like this.
  22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Fuck

23. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I’m assuming Jennings is the favorite to take over?

24. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

NO

25. stars143

Trusted

Hopefully it being in the NY Post means it isn't true.