Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jellyfish - Spilt Milk (February 9th, 1993)

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by TheFeels, Jun 18, 2016.

1. TheFeels

Regular

[​IMG]
    Charisma Records

1. "Hush" – 2:10
    2. "Joining a Fan Club" – 4:03
    3. "Sebrina, Paste, and Plato" – 2:23
    4. "New Mistake" – 4:03
    5. "Glutton of Sympathy" – 3:49
    6. "The Ghost at Number One" – 3:37
    7. "Bye Bye Bye" – 4:02
    8. "All Is Forgiven" – 4:10
    9. "Russian Hill" (Sturmer) – 4:45
    10. "He's My Best Friend" – 3:44
    11. "Too Much, Too Little, Too Late" – 3:15
    12. "Brighter Day" – 6:12

Jellyfish are one of my favorite bands ever, and this is literally my favorite album ever made. It's like a mix of Queen, Supertramp, the Beach Boys, Beatles, Zepplin, Cartoons, drugs, and saturday morning. I can't even explain it. I really recommend listening to the entire thing front to back because people have told me I've changed their life getting them into this band. Trust me, they're amazing if that description sounds even remotely interesting. Here are a few of my favorite songs followed by the entire album in full.

SoundscapeMN likes this.
  2. TheFeels

Regular

This post focuses on their second and final album, but the way i got into them was in around 2005 or 2006 I was farting around on the computer and kept VH1 classics on as a sort of radio all the time, and suddenly this song comes on, and i like it enough to sort of pay attention, but when it got to the chorus, i turned around and was like holy shit, what is this pop genius? And from then on they were my favorite band. I can't believe i didn't know about this band when i was 13, or at least sooner than 2006ish, but i wish I did..

3. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

the best album of all time

TheFeels likes this.
  4. TheFeels

Regular

Check this album out, ya'll!!!