Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jello Biafra Turns Down Dead Kennedys Reunion

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Jello Biafra has turned down an offer to reunite the Dead Kennedys at Riot Fest:

Dead Kennedys had a sincere invitation to play a reunion show at Riot Fest in Chicago this fall. Jello Biafra turned it down. Klaus Flouride, DH Peligro and I were looking forward to doing it.

2. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

weren't there issues about royalties between the band? too damn bad, especially considering how anti-capitalist they were. terrific group.

3. tomtom94

Trusted

If the people who got the Misfits back together can't do it, I think there must just be too much bad blood in the group. Shame, but not really surprising and not like Jello needs it anyway.

4. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

You gotta wonder how much bad blood is between him and the band if he can't set it aside for a short period of time to make what is likely a huge amount of money. Sucks but that's the way she goes I guess.

5. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

If The Police, Misfits, and GnR can reunite, anyone can.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  6. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Would have been too far for me and I'd die knowing jello was there and I couldn't be. Sry I'm

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I just want Mar-A-Lago Uber Alles somehow

coleslawed likes this.
  8. AP_Punk

achin' to be Prestigious

Im fine with this.

Good on Biafra.

9. simonthebutler

Regular

And Fleetwood Mac

10. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I remember reading that Jello and the other members differ vastly in politics. Rest of them need Jello way more than he needs them, and this comes across as super petty to try and take a shot at him