Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jeff Rosenstock - Worry (October 14, 2016) Album • Page 13

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cwhit, Sep 7, 2016.

1. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

It is. :(

2. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

all the shows sold out very quickly, philly did within a few hours

3. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Ended up scoring tickets, ridiculously excited for the show tomorrow night. The Brooklyn show still just lists “special guests”, unlike all the other ones which have openers announced. Even if it ends up being just chris farren and Laura Stevenson like the other shows I’d be stoked, but the mystery is kind of killing me.

Joe4th likes this.
  4. cwhit

it is going to be them

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  5. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

How'd you get? Event page on FB?

6. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

Seeing him tonight and listening to WORRY. as I'm typing this. CANT WAIT!!!!

7. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Yupp, there’s lots of people selling there now

8. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

There were rumors swirling for a bit that it was going to be a BTMI reunion and I refuse to let myself believe that for even a second so as not to be disappointed lol.

9. Stoked for the show tomorrow. Been back listening to Worry for a minute.

10. cwhit

excited for friday

11. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Thanks for the heads up @VanMastaIteHab, just grabbed one for myself. Flying solo I think, excited.

My third show this week (Converge, LCD Soundsystem). One of the reasons I'm very excited to be living in NYC again after a 6 year absence.

12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Very excited for Friday! Not excited for 7 hours of driving though

cwhit likes this.
  13. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I just drove like 7 hours through a blizzard to be here for tonight, you can do it! :P

Drewski, JaytotheGee and cwhit like this.
  14. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

It's worth it because I also get to see The Menzingers/Tigers Jaw hometown holiday show the next day!

15. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

They just played I’m giving up on u2 during chris farren’s set, make sure you get here early!

JaytotheGee and irthesteve like this.
  16. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Just got here. Excited for The Jeff.

17. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

God damn, that was a great show. The ska opening verse of Polar Bear or Africa had me dying.

18. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Probably the best show I went to all year, fuck.

19. cwhit

fuck it's supposed to snow today, i don't know what to do

20. mgiannotti

edge mike Supporter

last time I tried driving to philly in the snow, i almost died so it better not god damn snow

also, who were the “secret special guests” ??

21. cwhit

it was just laura/chris, venue probably didn't update site but it was always going to be them. might be wrong but i'm 99% sure

i'm not sure i'm going tonight now, gotta see if the venue will let someone else use my tickets somehow even though they're printed and i can't get them to anyone...

22. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah just Laura/chris. Chris Gethard also did intros for the show which was cool but I suspect only a Brooklyn thing.

23. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

This show was also a great reminder that chris farren’s Christmas album exists and is all I’m going to listen to for the next two weeks

24. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

yeah, this forecast is not looking good for this show tonight. I was super stoked, but driving into center city with the potential snow will be a nightmare and potentially dangerous so I might skip out on tonight, unfortunately.

cwhit likes this.
  25. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Show was incredible and well worth the drive! That venue is awesome, I've been wanting to go there for almost 10 years so it was awesome crossing it off the bucket list. The BYOB aspect was the best lol

I'm Giving Up On U2 was definitely a highlight, I wasn't really expecting an AV song for some reason. I also wish he encored with Get Old Forever as well but only did Polar Bear. Teenager was also a great surprise

Can't wait to see Jeff again next year