Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jeff Rosenstock POST-USA Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Love this. I wish Polar Bear or Africa was still played but I really can't complain with 20+ songs that rule.

Hope he busts some Antarctigo Vespucci songs out during his or Chris' set on the dates that they play together.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  2. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Snow Charges is so cool to see. One of my all time favorite Jeff songs and I’m glad it’s not being forgotten.

3. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

set list is damn near perfect but i can’t imagine not including To Be a Ghost... more frequently than he has been, such a tune

4. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

A+ show from all 3 artists, would attend again

5. TMS2787

Trusted

Got my ticket got tonight’s Cleveland show. It’ll be my first time seeing Jeff.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  6. SPine

Trusted

Anyone have set times?

7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Most likely

8-830
    845-930
    945-11

SPine likes this.
  8. TMS2787

Trusted

You think he’ll fly through 22-24 songs in 75 minutes?

9. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah he plays all of the songs like triple speed live

10. TMS2787

Trusted

I don’t know much about him but by listening to the music I can’t say this is a surprise. Lol .

11. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

lol omg he's been playing the craig of the creek song?

JaytotheGee likes this.
  12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Didn't get a few songs I expected last night Hey Allison, Melba, Bang on The Door, Rainbow but it was an awesome set and he's still the best. Very happy he played Serious I'm Sorry & The Trash

13. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Super late to respond to this after the show but yeah at this show Dada was excellent and I take back my slander

14. TMS2787

Trusted

Did you happen to take down the full setlist? Lol. I feel like the one I got from the stage isn’t right. It’s only 17-18 songs.

15. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

It's correct! "5" just means: Hellhole, June 21, The Fuzz, While You're Alive and Perfect Sound

16. TMS2787

Trusted

Good to know! I wouldn’t have known that without you telling me that but that’s why he said “we’re gonna play a few songs really fast” and he just ripped through them. Haha. What a fun show!

JaytotheGee likes this.
  17. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Tonight felt really good. Let Them Win specifically is a song I really needed to belt out at this moment.

18. Hazelnutsack

Irregular

Jersey tomorrow with AJJ and Worriers :DDD

19. Hazelnutsack

Irregular

Oops wrong thread but wait idc still excited