Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jeff Goldblum Joins ‘Jurassic World’ Sequel

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Rebecca Ford, writing for The Hollywood Reporter:

Jeff Goldblum is returning to the land of dinosaurs.

The actor, who co-starred in 1993’s Jurassic Park and 1997’s The Lost World: Jurassic Park, will appear in Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment’s next Jurassic World film.

Yeah, but did he ask if he should?

2. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Yay! Loved Jurassic World for the big dumb b-movie it was. Pretty cool he joined the cast.

3. GEM37

She haunts the roads

Nature always finds a way.

And Jeff Goldblum is Nature.

DerekIsAGooner and coleslawed like this.
  4. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

Chaos theory.

5. The Mysterious

Yes...but a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts

6. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

He's currently in Australia driving around in a food truck if anyone cared...

angrycandy likes this.
  7. Bryan Diem

Trusted

He hasn't been in a bad Jurassic movie yet!

8. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

I don't get the hate Jurassic World gets now (Seems to be way more than when it first came out). I really enjoy that film (characters could do with a bit more personality in #2 but that was my only real issue). I'm also all for more Iain Malcolm. Can't see him going back to an Island, might be a small role advising Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas-Howard in the beginning.

9. Schooner

Trusted

Handing out sausages!!!

10. Schooner

Trusted

Shit does it?? I thought everyone loved it! I know I did

11. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

To be fair.....I thought it was just ok to begin with. I think there was a level of Chris Pratt love (understandably) that overshadowed the movie a bit and made people at the time view it higher than maybe it should have been. But again, movies are subjective to everyone, if you love it then you do and I won't judge ya.

12. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

I personally love it but both amongst friends/colleagues and online, I see a lot of hate for it. Im all for another round of JP!

Schooner likes this.