Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jeff Buckley Band • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by jordalsh, Mar 10, 2016.

1. I got my copy of the graphic novel today. I've made it a dozen or so pages in. Limited color palette, but it works. Looking forward to finishing it after finals.

2. radiodead

Trusted

VMP is releasing a new variant of Grace today with a 7”. $32. Live at noon est limited to 1000

beachdude likes this.
  3. phaynes12

playing in the band Supporter

honestly liking sketches more than grace these days

beachdude and JM95 like this.
  4. SoundscapeMN

Regular

for those who know/enjoy the collaboration Jeff did with Gary Lucas, I guess many tunes were never recorded and released that they wrote together.

Gary Lucas has decided to finally record and release them.

The 1st song was just released yesterday, with Dave Combusti whose known as "The Niro"

"No One Must Find You Here"

5. GoingInDry

What's up with the impromptu swim though? He randomly jumps in a river fully clothed because of? I haven't really read into it but it sounds far fetched considering he had no drugs in his system. Was he always that spontaneous?

6. phaynes12

i can’t speak to jeff but i’ve definitely river swam in clothes. apparently the currents of the mississippi in memphis are notoriously bad though.

7. JM95

Trusted

8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I want your stupid love Supporter

angrycandy likes this.
  9. Happy 25th Anniversary, Grace. My anniversary LP is still on its way, but I happily bought the four "new" live albums and "Sky Blue Skin" demo this afternoon to tide me over.

phaynes12 likes this.
  10. phaynes12

also happy 25th anniversary week, definitely maybe. wow what a week.

Jacob Tender likes this.
  11. Jacob Tender Aug 25, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 25, 2019)
    Although it wasn't recorded, Jeff did perform this with Gods & Monsters numerous times in '92. I have a soundboard recording of this track from a show at St. Anne's Church, the same venue that hosted his father's '92 tribute where he made his live debut.

Where can I read more about this project of Gary's to reimagine their songs?

12. Nevermind! The Complete Jeff Buckley and Gary Lucas Songbook will be released October 4th on Esordisco.