Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jedha – “Dividing Pair”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. xenoabe

Regular

Not what I expected at all but it's some good working music.

Bartek T. likes this.
  3. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Same here! I'll check it out whenever something more comes out, it's more Olafur Arnalds than Yellowcard for sure

4. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

I had no idea it was an instrumental project; I could have sworn he teased something with vocals on his Twitch.

Either way, I really like it.

5. Not usually into this sort of thing but it's working for me.

6. palebluedot

I loved it

7. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

Yeah the track he teased on his Twitch channel had vocals.

8. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

That is a neat visual piece, but I’m not going to be sitting around at home listening to that. I was hoping some sort of vocals things would begin. Instead, after a few minutes it reminded me more of an old MTV Music Awards Space Man Trophy bumper meets Daft Punk. I can see why they wanted to score something and for the genre it was interesting….but I can handle that for max 3 minutes.

9. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Well, I can handle music like that for three hours straight to be honest, it's perfect for work and projects or for meditating etc., so I'm here for it ;D (typing that as I'm currently at work with my Arms and Sleepers and Tycho playlist hahh). Though obviously I'll miss Ryan doing some pop punk stuff for sure.