Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jason Lancaster Announces Solo EP

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. tyler_pifer Sep 4, 2020
    (Last edited: Sep 4, 2020)
    tyler_pifer

I didn't recognize Jake's vocals at all. Did he guest drum on the song?

Edit: I hear it now. I didn't realize how much he sounds like Jason until this song.

3. sammyboy516

Trusted Prestigious

This song is great. Best think I’ve heard from him since Close the Distance.

4. BleedingDodgerBlue

Sounds great, always good to hear his voice. Wasn't Go Radio releasing an album too?

5. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

That's prolly why they use Jake on 2nd vocals in Mayday since the S/T (LP3). I think he's an awesome singer.

And yeah, I thought Go Radio was back together.. that one song they put out was kinda slow and then its been no news since.

EDIT: Damn THIS is the Jason I enjoy, sounds like the 1st Go Radio album/early Mayday for him.

6. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Thats what I thought, someone told me he's not in Go Radio anymore but I don't know if that's true or not.

7. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

This was the song Go Radio put out in July so...yeah kinda weird.

EDIT: Oh cool, they did this back in Feb of this year... found this through their YT.

8. tyler_pifer

Fun fact, my friend's dad own the recording studio in Atlanta where Mayday records their albums. The studio is in the basement next to a basement apartment where another friend lives so I've met them a couple times. Really nice guys. Got to listen to them reherse a few songs last weekend.

BoldType likes this.
  9. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

Thats awesome, man! Ive never been to an actual real studio and ive been playing guitar and recording my own home shit for years as a hobby. One day, haha.

10. Speaking of Jake, his new EP is pretty decent. I’ve had a few of these stuck in my head all weekend.

11. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

Holy crap he has his own thing? Thank you.

BoldType likes this.