Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

JANK – “Caitlyn” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. red8ge

Regular

Is this sponsored content? Once you buy adspace on c.fm does your band get their music reported on the site? Legit not trying to concern troll or whatever, just curious how the advertising aspect works

3. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

I will say it seems like JANK is getting a lot of airtime on here. but they're awesome so I don't mind too much.

fenway89 likes this.
  4. Eric

Regular

The other two were clearly labeled "Sponsored Content" and this one is not. So I don't think that's how it works. This was just posted because it's news from a band that this site enjoys

fenway89 and Jason Tate like this.
  5. red8ge

Regular

ah, makes sense

Eric likes this.
  6. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

Love that Katamari reference hah

7. I wish the lyrics were clearer at points because they can be really funny. The weed pedal was a nice touch haha

8. Bryan Diem

Trusted

This album has some really tremendous songs on it, it's cool to see them getting so much attention.

Anyone in the NJ/PA/DE/Northeastern area! Go see Jank Thursday, May 12th in Flemington NJ. My roommate's band Stippling is playing too, they put out a full-length a month of so ago. Check it out and go to the show!