Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jane the Virgin (CW) TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Kiana, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I think I might be done with this show

2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I'm trash and every scene with Michael made me tear up. They have too much chemistry! It's too perfect! When are they gonna pull a real novela and bring him baaaaack? But man I don't think I've gone from verge of tears to ugly judging face then the moment Adam showed up lol. I disliked pretty much everything else except Mateo who I love despite disliking most kids on shows

Garrett L. likes this.
  3. Everything since That Episode was just meh. I can't believe how unexcited I am for the next seasons of this and Crazy-Ex Girlfriend after loving them so much when they started out.

Yael Grobglas is the best and they give her the absolute worst material.

Bridget Regan is also the best but she gets so little screen time (understandable considering the narrative focus on the Villanuevas) that I just want to re-watch Legend of the Seeker.

4. Kiana

I love watching jane struggle with motherhood and I like how they tackle the issues with Mateo. So many shows defer to the precocious child thing and i like how mateo isnt just all sass and they depict his behaviors as realistic and appropriate. But the show has so much less charm and heart now. I need them to do Petra right and also find the real Michael chained up in a dungeon or something. Also luisa and everything to do with her is annoying.

5. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

shut your mouth about CEG last season was the better of the two

6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I didn't dislike the end of the season, but the time jump was so odd.

Mateo is the best tho.

7. I should've been more specific. I'm only unexcited about Crazy Ex-Girlfriend because of how the season ended; the season as a whole was fantastic. Jane the Virgin also had a disappointing season finale, but that's not the only thing I disliked about the season.

cwhit likes this.
  8. cwhit

i can agree with that, but i have total faith in Rachel making next season totally great no matter what
    JTV is very formulaic at this point but i still enjoy it at the very least week in and week out

9. Kiana

I think my sister got to That episode lmao

Screenshot_20170713-203720.jpg

10. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Back 10/13, same as CEG

11. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Contender likes this.
  12. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Rewatching the S3 finale. This time around I at least got a decent laugh out of Come On Eileen playing

Jake W likes this.
  13. Kiana

I don't remember what even happened in the finale except imma need Michael found in that dungeon soon.

Garrett L. and Serh like this.
  14. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Tonight

15. cwhit

ready for it

16. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

This second narrator makes me a bit hostile but I’m also still made about the Michael thing so everything makes me mad about this show :crylaugh:

17. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Could the last scene be about Michael?!

18. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I went to watch the newest episode but only just realised that I never watched the last episode of season 3. Lol I'm an idiot.

19. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

omg the shower scene :crylaugh:

20. cwhit

omg adam wearing the shirt that's the same picture as the oso oso album amazing

21. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Back tonight. Like, a little over a half hour

22. cwhit

show is on fire right now

Jake W likes this.
  23. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Jake W likes this.
  24. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious