Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jane the Virgin (CW) TV Show • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Kiana, Apr 4, 2016.

1. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I'm so mad

2. mgiannotti

edge mike Supporter

this SUCKS, i don't know if i even want to keep watching

3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

yeah, tbh this is one of the worst moments of any show i've watched in a way to convince me to stop watching, and that's not because i'm so into the character, i just think it was a bad bad look in the way they did it

they should be happy that the show is back next week, if i had to take time off i'm not sure i'd care to watch anymore. it being back so soon gives me a reason to give it a chance

4. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I just hate how little time was spent on it..it was like WOOP that happened now it's 3 years later like whyyyyy

cwhit likes this.
  5. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

yup exactly
    just seemed lazy

6. From the showrunner:

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  7. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I mean they could still do the time jump even if they spent more than forty five seconds on the aftermath.

cwhit likes this.
  8. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I'm assuming they're going to be doing plenty of flashbacks like they've done all along with other things.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  9. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

It's pretty sad, yes, but this is, as they point out frequently, a telenovela, so stuff like this happens. Also, Michael was always going to die. Their explanation as to how they will handle the aftermath makes sense too.

10. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Also shoutout to #TeamRafael for playing the long game

11. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

if this was a real novela he'd come back 3 years later after being chained in a dungeon or something! I do not accept this and I rebuke it. They were so heavy handed with it the entire ep but I was like eh maybe it's too obvious then and they'll subvert it by doing something different? Bye

Garrett L. likes this.
  12. Kiana

Also I swear that wedding better not be for luisa and imposter rose. They are one of the worst aspects of the show.

13. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

I don't usually watch this, but I watched last episode with my sister and it totally crushed me

14. Kiana

I cried at Jane's reaction. I'm still upset. Michael and Jane are my fave couple on tv. Their relationship is so healthy and normal. Neither are perfect and Michael screwed up big time in the past but they both recognize their issues and work on them and grow from it. Their problems were real and relatable, like lashing out due to stress and finances, and their highs were so #goals and adorable. They were just this normal functional couple that, along with Jane's other family, anchor a really otherwise ridiculous show. I disliked Michael after he hid stuff from Jane in the beginning and when he fought Raf when Mateo was in his arms and I never expected him to redeem himself but he did, and in a way that didn't make me rme. Him and Jane were perfect and love is deeeeeaaaad. Like legitely as a young girl media totally influenced my idea of what relationships looked like and it made me happy and refreshed to see a healthy one on TV, even if it was fictional.

mad and Garrett L. like this.
  15. Garrett

I'm still devastated. Favorite tv couple for sure.

16. That time jump immediately reminded me of How I Met Your Mother. In the worst way. Cut to the future, Ted is at a wedding. Whose wedding is it? BARNEY'S? Who's he getting married to? ROBIN?!?! Then why are we watching his relationship Nora? And now Quinn?? It looks like there won't be three seasons of filler, so that's good.

17. Kiana

I am obsessed with mateo's aide and also I want that job!! Every time he says something accurate about child development I cheer inside lmao /dork

18. Kiana

IS RICKY MARTIN GONNA BE ON THE SHOW

Edit: this disrespect to Ricky Martin rn

Garrett L. likes this.
  19. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Starting season 4 this is getting moved to Fridays. Should I be worried?

20. Kiana

Nooooo it's my beginning of the week treat!

21. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Yep, guess I won't have a Monday show in the fall

22. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Finale tonight, guess I should expect to be royally pissed off

Garrett L. likes this.
  23. Garrett

That's how I've felt since That Episode this entire back half of the season.

24. Kiana

Unless they kill off one of the mains there's no way they can really make me more upset than they have so... bring it on

Garrett L. likes this.
  25. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Goddammit