Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jane the Virgin (CW) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Kiana, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Christ, season 3 needs to get here NOW

2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I really don't think they'd kill Michael. It would change the whole tone of the show. Honestly Petra's situation is so dark to me too. I know it's a novela and things happen, but Jane has such a comedic and light aspect to it too and so I'm trying to be optimistic that Michael will be fine and Petra gets her revenge!

3. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

On a more positive note, Michael exchanging his vows en espanol was perfection.

Garrett L. likes this.
  4. Kiana

I honestly teared up at that part and I never care about wedding episodes. They are just too cute. I love how they have acknowledged Michael's very real faults but he always recognizes them and works on it and end up stronger. they are just the best couple and it made their wedding feel special since they've actually struggled and overcome stuff and grown.

also omg Charo as a bridesmaid!

5. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

I really, really hate what they did to Petra in the finale.

Kiana likes this.
  6. Kiana

Petra seems to have the worst things happen to her. They need to lighten it up on her. Despite all the dramatic things that occur, most of the characters seem to have at least one thing that's consistent and makes them happy but Petra's happiness always gets snatched away. And this time she didn't even do anything wrong!

cshadows2887 likes this.
  7. cshadows2887

She's honestly my favorite character on the show. She's always so conflicted. She wants to be good but it doesn't come easy to her and life makes it harder. That's so compelling to me. And they just keep repeatedly beating her down. This in particular is just infuriating.

priscillaa and Kiana like this.
  8. Kiana

ia. She tries so hard. But every time she tries and she's finally getting there something happens and she has to compromise herself, and she usually does it to help someone else. All of the characters have pretty glaring faults but she's the only one who gets slammed as much as she does, except maybe Luisa but Luisa is a mess.

9. cshadows2887

Yeah I have no emotional connection to Luisa and rarely find myself interested in her plotline. Petra is the most fascinating aspect of the show and they've been too busy making a football out of her so they can have more time for "oh god it's so awkward, time to cringe" moments they put Jane through over and over.

I LOVE this show, but that's the one think that sticks in my craw.

10. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

Nadine on Silicon Valley!!!

11. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Just finished season two on Netflix. Oh man. That ending was spoiled for me but it still hit hard after being so invested.

12. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

Ugh. Just binged the entire series in a little over a week and I'm regretting not taking my time with it now. Only been a few hours and I have no idea how I'm gonna be able to handle the wait until the premiere. :(

cshadows2887 and Garrett L. like this.
  13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

It took me two seasons to realize that Jane is an awful person.

priscillaa, Garrett L. and Kiana like this.
  14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

15. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

I JUST CAUGHT UP AND I AM SO UPSET

Kiana and cshadows2887 like this.
  16. cshadows2887

I think it's a tradition now that they do a cliffhanger I think is garbage writing and makes me mad at the show every season now. Haha

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Yeah, i thought the end of the season was a slap in the face. It was so damn telegraphed.

18. Kiana

It was a very novela thing to do so I'm okay with it but I am still upset and need it to come back

nohandstoholdonto likes this.
  19. cshadows2887

I'm not even mad about Michael I think that was done well. What they did with Petra makes me furious though.

Kiana likes this.
  20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

mad, joe.boy.fresh. and Kiana like this.
  21. Kiana

Best news

23. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

BACK TONIGHT!!!

24. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm worried

25. mgiannotti

edge mike Supporter

PETRA DESERVES BETTER