Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

James Bond Inspired ‘Empire Strikes Back’ Title Sequence

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 11, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Kurt Rauffer imagined what the opening of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back would look like in the style of James Bond’s famous title sequences. This is relevant to my interests.

Growing up in the 90s where Star Wars was released on VHS, the franchise really sparked my imagination as a child. It not only let me exercise my imagination but also supplied me with some of the happiest memories as I watched it with my family. After re-watching “The Empire Strikes Back,” I decided to use this as a chance to create a homage in the form of a title sequence. This would also serve as my senior “thesis” at SVA and took me the whole semester to complete. The style and tone of the animation was inspired by the James Bond title sequences. The music was a rejected song from the newest Bond film, Spectre, sung by Radiohead.

The post James Bond Inspired ‘Empire Strikes Back’ Title Sequence appeared first on chorus.fm.

2. My friend emailed me this video a few days ago and I was completely blown away. I don't know why I didn't think to share it with you @Jason Tate haha

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I love this, especially the Radiohead version of "Spectre". I would be 100% in if they did a cool sequence like this for Rogue One.

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  4. marceting

Trusted

So dope

5. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

that was awesome