Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

No Time To Die (Cary Joji Fukunaga, October 8, 2021) Movie • Page 14

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by thedrudo, May 26, 2016.

1. BackyardHero11

Trusted

absolutely. it's far from the "worst of the series" as people make it out to be. there's stuff I don't like but I still thoroughly enjoy it.

and I support that 2019 plan. always fun to go through the series. when I did it with my box set I would watch the movie, then the making of featurette on that film, and then move onto the next, etc.

2. secretsociety92

Music, Gaming, Movies and Guys = Life

Started doing that myself in the last few months of 2018 since I got them all on Blu-ray, got six left to watch.

BackyardHero11 likes this.
  3. Spectre was hard to sit through .I'll probably never see it again.

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Didn’t know Cary was slated to direct. Extremely pumped now, might be the trippiest bond yet

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  5. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Even though I didn't really love Maniac (it did have a couple of truly great episodes), I loved the vision and creativity he demonstrated in it. Really excited for what he does with Bond.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  6. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

I'll breath a sigh of relief when they start shooting. And even then, I'll be nervous until the movie is done and in theaters. Haha. Really think Cary is gonna bail.

7. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Photo from the Golden Globes, love it!

8. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

So is Idris confirmed bond?

9. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

No, they're just having a laugh because he's been linked to the role so much.

Youarcade likes this.
  10. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Wasn’t the latest rumor that Robb Stark is the next Bond?

11. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

Why do people think they are going to cast the next Bond when the last Daniel Craig movie is still over a year away?

awakeohsleeper and marceting like this.
  12. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

They won’t announce anything, but the last rumor was that the producers liked Richard Madden. I really hope the last with Craig is great though.

13. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

With how many actors/actresses can come into the picture in the time between now and an announcement likely 1-2+ years from now, i wouldnt hold on to any rumor too tightly

14. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

I just think any rumors that emerge before that movie even comes out are unlikely to be accurate. Two years ago it was Tom Hiddleston, and that’s pretty firmly dead at this point. It will probably be someone we haven’t even thought about yet.

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  15. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

I didn't know he was doing another

16. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

17. marceting

Trusted

fuck

18. I'll believe Fukunaga is directing a Bond movie when I actually see it ha

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  19. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

You think he's gonna drop out...? If you asked me a while ago if I thought Sam Mendes would make a Bond movie I would have said 'no'.

20. If they're set to start filming less than a month from now, he's probably locked in. I just love Fukunaga and was super disappointed when he dropped out of the IT remake (even though I enjoyed what we got), so I don't want to get too excited.

Brother Beck likes this.
  21. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I feel the same way. I think we missed out on an absolute classic horror film for the ages a la Stanley Kubrick's The Shining when he dropped out of IT. I enjoyed the IT we got for the most part but I really feel like it could have been something special and ended up just being a decent-to-solid horror flick.

I am torn because part of me really wants to see a Fukunaga Bond film, while another part of me almost laments a few years of his time devoted to a Bond movie.

sawhney[rusted]2 and Joe like this.
  22. beachdude likes this.
  23. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

24. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

25. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I'm into that