Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

No Time To Die (Cary Joji Fukunaga, October 8, 2021) Movie • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by thedrudo, May 26, 2016.

1. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

2. So going by what we got so far: that means one more good one, one more mehhhhh one.

3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

mehhhhhhh i love TND but I can't agree that it's better than GoldenEye haha

4. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Well the way they set it up it could work as two trilogies. Would imagine Blofeld will be back. Just give me more Moneypenny.

5. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

A sleeper that I kind of actually like: Tomorrow Never Dies.

Brosnan Era I would probably rank them in the order they came out best to worst.

6. Just watched it over the weekend, I like it too. Second best Bronson movie by far.

7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I really liked The World is not Enough but I think it just suffered from really bad acting from some of the lead actors. Valentin's return in that one is one of my favorite scenes in more-recent Bond movies.

Would agree 100% that the Brosnan bonds got progressively worse, but TND was a great film.

David87, Ken and awakeohsleeper like this.
  8. secretsociety92

Music, Gaming, Movies and Guys = Life

The World Is Not Enough had huge potential but just like with Die Another Day they screwed up a good idea and just went for the conventional approach.

David87 likes this.
  9. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

JDB is also in The Living Daylights, but as a different character. And of course Goldeneye.

I laugh every time at his scene in Tomorrow Never Dies...."he didn't even say goodbye!"

10. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

The Timothy Dalton films are underrated. I may be bias as I'm called Timothy and thought that was cool growing up...

11. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Timothy dalton was a really great bond

12. secretsociety92

Dalton like Lazenby was a victim of circumstance when it came to playing Bond, had Never Say Never Again not been made coupled with MGM being scared of a new actor taking the role from Moore and not being able to compete with that film as a result we could have had two more Dalton films.

13. BackyardHero11

Trusted

woke up this morning to see that not one, but two new episodes of the James Bonding podcast had posted! yessss

thedrudo likes this.
  14. BackyardHero11

Trusted

15. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Die Another Day, Live and Let Die and Diamonds Are Forever are my bottom three Bond movies.

16. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

We all need to watch the movies as they go along!

They are starting with Goldeneye. That episode will post Monday night.

17. BackyardHero11

Trusted

Die Another Day is one of those movies that I can't help but sit and watch when it's on tv. it's so absurd I can't look away haha. same with Batman and Robin haha

18. BackyardHero11

Trusted

Yes! I like this plan.

19. secretsociety92

A View To A Kill or The Man with the Golden Gun are way worse than Live and Let Die but agree on the other two.

20. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

That's why I love this series. Because those two are two of my favorite Moore Bond movies.

21. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

I'll be watching Goldeneye this weekend. Pretty stoked. Some of the score is so bad. Can't wait to hear it again.

22. secretsociety92

Both have things going for them but they are seriously underwhelming.

23. BackyardHero11

Trusted

such a product of it's time, in all the worst ways haha.

24. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Rewatched Goldeneye last night. The music overall isn't too terrible. It's at it's worst when Bond is driving down the mountain with the MI6 woman early in the movie.

25. BackyardHero11

Trusted

definitely haha. I can't even stand the style of the gun barrel sequence though haha.