Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

James Blake - Fall Tour Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Ben, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone going to this? Saw him at Eaux Claires a few weeks ago and he blew my mind, so I bought tickets to see him in Philly next month.

[​IMG]

2. TMS2787

Trusted

He's good live? My girlfriend is into him and I was thinking about taking her to the Cleveland show.

3. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I thought he was incredible. His voice is so powerful and doesn't miss a beat in a live setting. Highly recommend it.

4. Chase

CAF

Where's the Cleveland show?

5. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Thinking about going to the Dallas show but it's the day after Kanye.

6. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I have to think that @TMS2787 may be confusing Blake for someone else haha. I don't see a Cleveland date listed anywhere. Another user on here thought he was going to see James Blake but it turned out to be James Bay.

7. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I'm excited for this! Got my Atlanta tickets the day they went on sale. Has he announced an opener yet?

ChiliTacos likes this.
  8. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Nope. I keep looking and can't find anything.

9. TMS2787

Trusted

Wow. I feel like an idiot. That's exactly what it is. Haha. I don't know how I got them confused.

ChiliTacos likes this.
  10. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

Really want to go to this but tickets are like $70+ and I could just see Jenny Hval the same night for $15

11. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

oh man GA tix for me were like $30

12. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Yeah mine weren't too bad either

13. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah GA tix here are like $30

14. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

We don't even have GA. It's in a theater. Cheapest tickets were $40 something plus fees for the highest balcony.

15. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

16. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

it should be noted that vince is only for three dates, while it looks like moses is on pretty much everything. excited to see moses again, he was great at eaux claires, and he came out with james to sing on "modern soul", which was fucking brilliant.

17. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

When I saw that Vince was opening I got excited. Too bad.

18. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

This is tonight and I'm v excited!

19. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I'm going Friday!! Make sure you report back.

20. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

This was soooooo good! My fiancé wasn't feeling well so I left about an hour fifteen into it, but I got to hear all my favorites from the new album and his set translated really well live (I'd never seen him before so I had no idea what to expect from this). "I Hope My Life" and "Radio Silence" were definitely highlights. I also really appreciated the lights, which is a little thing, but it added to the music and didn't blind me, so that was a major plus.

ChiliTacos likes this.
  21. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I don't know a damn thing about this guy but just ordered two tickets to see him on Monday at Radio City. From the comments here sounds like it'll be a great show!

ChiliTacos likes this.
  22. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

listen to all of his albums immediately! his newest is probably my AOTY at this point!

23. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Haha I'm obviously going to check that out immediately! Seats I happened to get are phenomenal. I have no idea how they were even available.

Center and 5 rows back at Radio City. After reading the comments and seeing the seats - I just bit the bullet. Very excited for it now!

ChiliTacos likes this.
  24. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

did you get a chance to check out the merch situation?

25. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

no i didn't, sorry