Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jake (Sophos) • Page 3

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Dominick, Apr 1, 2016.

1. phaynes1

Regular

Of course you do

Robk, fame, RobbieBerns and 4 others like this.
  2. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

yeah this is one of the top 5 threads on the site rn

coleslawed, fame, RobbieBerns and 4 others like this.
  3. Iago

forbidden chalice.

Lov' this thread.

4. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Loving it so far

5. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

this leak yet

Doomsday and ChrisCantWrite like this.
  6. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

Sorry. Didn't mean to come of as a dick. Can we become friends?:-/

Sophos likes this.
  7. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

This thread is nice place to chill.

8. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

fame and Brenden like this.
  9. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

ChrisCantWrite and ChiliTacos like this.
  10. fame

i thought this was chorus.FM?? Prestigious

we have this on all the computers in work and every time i see the logo i think of jake because he's the best :)

ChiliTacos likes this.
  11. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

We're not letting this go by the wayside. Bump.

12. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

bump

13. Doomsday Apr 4, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 4, 2016)
    Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Listening to the 2016 playlist posted the other day because I'm finally on a computer, really good stuff. Clear is probably my favorite followed by do you remember. The latter is really hitting home for me, maybe because of the title, I don't know. I love that Jake's stuff always has a haze to it, but it's not like unclear or hard to hear, it just feels like the background bringing out the layers if that makes any sense. I know shit all about music

As someone who wishes they could produce, I'd definitely love to make stuff like this. Very ethereal and dreamy sounding. Would gladly pay for this playlist so I could put it on my phone

Sophos likes this.
  14. mad

I was right. Prestigious

@Sophos i listened to your music for the first time last night and liked it very much.

Sophos likes this.
  15. Sophos

Regular

if you came over now itd be even more insane how many unfinished projects i have lol

16. Sophos

Regular

thank you to both of you kindly!

17. The_Effort Apr 5, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 5, 2016)
    The_Effort

Regular Supporter

I do this too. Have like 4 different EP ideas started on my laptop right now that're approaching different topics or styles or whatever. Will likely never finish any of them haha

Edit: posted this before I saw all that was going on today. Sorry for the weird timing.

18. Deathco_019

Drummer

I just saw this thread, but thought I'd sub up and say I love ya, Jake. You've always been a great pleasure to talk to and you've really helped expand my tastes. You're a good guy. Also, I like your music.

19. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

I've never actually had a non-Band Draft interaction I'm pretty sure but Jake (Sophos) has always been one of the best people in the ever changing online community since I started and his stint as an AP.net staff member is one of the reasons I kept coming back even though I had grown out a lot of the reasons I came to the site in 9th grade.