Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jake Jenkins - Don't Ask Me How I'm Doing EP (March 10, 2017) Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by suicidesaints, Feb 14, 2017.

1. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

just curious, which single does everyone like better?

2. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

My Own Devices by a slight margin imo

sophos34 likes this.
  3. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

My Own Devices. It's almost like a haunting vibe and I dig it a lot. I like the darker sound.

4. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

It's definitely the more intricate of the two, by design. I've got some stuff on the EP that blows both away imo

5. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

wow and you got Kyle Durfey to do backing "sha la la las"???? had no idea you had the hookup

Jose, Deathco_019 and sophos34 like this.
  6. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Excuse me

Deathco_019 likes this.
  7. CoffeeEyes17

is that the name of the next single

8. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  9. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

distance turned three earlier this week btw. here's a note i wrote about it on insta

jakej654.bandcamp.com/album/distance

and the EP i put out in 2015 is just about one and a half years old. even just my 2016 singles showed some big growth but this EP....yall are in for a treat

time again EP
    (2015)

Aaron Mook, Contender and Signifire like this.
  10. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

@ me when it leaks

sophos34 likes this.
  11. nl5011

Trusted Supporter

Digging the songs man!! Keep it up!:ok:

sophos34 likes this.
  12. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

I have to push the EP back probably two or so weeks. I have to make an emergency trip home next week and won't be able to finalize it and get it up in time. My health is in jeopardy, truth is I've been using again. So I'll keep the thread updated

13. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Take care of yourself first. We'll still be here waiting for the EP no matter how long it'll take. Hope things get better, you can get through this.

sophos34 and dylan like this.
  14. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Hope you know we're all wishing the best for you! Get well soon, this project will be worth the wait anyway

sophos34 and dylan like this.
  15. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

sophos34 and teebs41 like this.
  16. Here for this but also here for @sophos34 , get at me if you need any help managing things or just someone to talk to. love ya duder:heart:

sophos34 likes this.
  17. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

i swear to god this is still coming, mixing this week, here's a clip of the interlude to prove im alive and well. its coming. if not this friday next friday. and its sounding hot. this is just a small taste of what's gonna be on this thing. well the two singles are big tastes of whats gonna be on it. but still. excited to share this. i made these songs while i was relapsing and my life was on the cusp of collapse, but im finishing it as im putting my life back together, almost seems fitting. and dont worry, i didnt use to make myself able to make beats, i made some of the EP on my sick days (i never did get back to every day use) so im still creative as hell sober, no worries about that. and right now hey im 36 days off heroin, so to celebrate enjoy this 40 second clip of a minute and 40 second track lol. anyway. its coming, im spending the next three days doing nothing but mixing and if i have time mastering thursday or friday. if not ill master next week and get it out next friday. or maybe ill just drop it the second that last master is done. who knows.

fame, nl5011, suicidesaints and 6 others like this.
  18. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

EP of the year? Yeah

sophos34 likes this.
  19. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

god damn the pressures on nvm EP is scrapped back to the drawing board

jk shits popping got like what 3 more songs to mix? 4? i cant count and dont feel like opening the folder right now

20. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

thank god im sober again what in the fuck i apparently couldnt program basic midi correctly when i was using

21. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

April 14. Covert art. Thanks to my girlfriend for capturing me in my fav outfit. Thanks to myself for fucking with iOS and Instagram filters til it looked decent

22. CoffeeEyes17

I actually took that picture

23. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

hell yeah

sophos34 likes this.
  24. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

stoked

25. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter