Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jackass Forever (Jeff Tremaine; 2022) Movie • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Dec 19, 2019.

1. soggytime

Trusted

Would be a bummer if ViacomCBS pushes this to CBS All Access, instead of releasing it theatrically in a better world. The Jackass movies are some of the most fun movies you can see with a crowd

2. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

they can also bring out a truly awful crowd too

3. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

While I think it’s a bad idea, it seems like a lot of movies are resuming production in the next couple months. They already pushed the release from July to September, so unless something big enough happens to convince people this virus is real, it’ll probably stick to that date.

4. Vase Full Of Rocks and kyle like this.
  5. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Yeahhhh, that’s not surprising.

6. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I'm confused why that news got picked up now. That Bam video clip is from March of this year.

7. You're right. The NME article is new but the story is old. Blah.

8. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Haha no worries, not your fault, just bad journalism.

9. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Jumping on a treadmill going full speed with a tuba is so fucking funny to me. So dumb, but so funny.

10. IFC has been playing the movies recently and they are still so funny.

11. Literally any Jackass film or TV clips are an instant dopamine boost when I'm feeling depressed

popdisaster00 likes this.
  12. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

This might be one of the funniest scenes in a movie ever to me

Barresi, NJPunkMusic, neo506 and 6 others like this.
  13. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

The “I got bursitis“ line is the funniest thing ever. I used to say that all the time to try and get out of doing something.

tdlyon and Aaron Mook like this.
  14. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Seeing 2 and 3 in theaters still remain some of the hardest I ever laughed during a movie.

Barresi, popdisaster00 and angrycandy like this.
  15. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I love all 3 movies, but I think 2 is my favorite.

16. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

2 is definitely my favorite - seeing it in theaters when I was 14 is still one of my favorite moviegoing experiences ever.

Gnarly Charlie likes this.
  17. Seeing the first one was the only time I recall there being an usher at the door checking ticket stubs and IDs, haha. My mom took a neighbor friend and I because we were only like 13 and I remember how obnoxious and braggy we were about it to our other friend afterward

ALT/MSC/FAN and riotspray like this.
  18. There's definitely a low-budget charm to the first one, but they also earned the ability to plan bigger and more elaborate stunts by 3, so I agree that 2 might be the sweet spot (I love them all dearly)

kyle likes this.
  19. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

Remember going for each one. My little brother vomited in the theater at the yellow snow cone gag lmao.

JRGComedy and trevorshmevor like this.
  20. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Grossest one I can think of was the paper cut one.

21. Yeah I still skip that scene tbh

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  22. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I had the show box set when I was in high school and it blew my mind. Still love all the Knoxville bits where he would just go and mess with people, the one with him taking grandma to taxidermists to get stuffed and mounted is one of my all favorite bits from the show.

23. I had the box set but I left a disc at a friend's house in high school that I never got back and it kills me. I hate buying things twice but I may just need to pull the trigger one of these days

24. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

2 moments I remember being INSANE watching with a theater crowd: the penis and snake opening to Jackass 2 and then the horse semen chug. The former actually had bigger reaction because it's right after the opening and the crowd felt like "alright - let's go" and then Pontius hits you with a gag that is so shocking and absurd.

JRGComedy and Gnarly Charlie like this.
  25. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

The only one I don't watch hahaha.

3 is probably my favorite but 2 is verrrry close