Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jackass Forever (Jeff Tremaine; 2022) Movie • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

less the jackass stuff and more the cky stuff i guess, i kinda lump it together

Aaron Mook likes this.
  2. That's true. I've only revisited Jackass 2 recently, but I was genuinely surprised at how...stupid it was, rather than outright problematic? I'm sure there are bits from over the years that are escaping my mind. But for the most part, that's always been sort of a draw to the series for me. It's weirdly wholesome. Would love for this to stay like that.

Mrplum5089 and Shrek like this.
  3. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Steve-O basically saying they start shooting in February and he’s still getting contract details worked out and they may go on without him

4. Hard to imagine a Jackass installment without every living member

5. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

I can't say I won't watch this without Steve-O but I'll be 100% less invested in it

OhTheWater likes this.
  6. That’s so ironic. I was literally just having doubts about this. One being sober Steve-O and would he even be interested, the other being that they’re old and would they be that invested in getting crazy.

7. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Steve-o was sober during Jackass 3D, that's not an issue. He's just trying to get paid fairly, as he should.

the insurance alone on this movie must be astronomical

8. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

so there are new members of the crew? not into that idea at all

9. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Eh, if they can introduce new people and they have good personalities and are fun to watch, I'm all for it

They can't do this forever

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  10. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I would assume it's OG crew heavy but occasionally bring in some new people, like how they brought in the Dudesons for some stunts

Doomsday likes this.
  11. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Steve-O will definitely be in it, I think the bigger news there is that this starts filming already next month. I still can't believe it's actually happening

12. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Hopefully with this filming next month we get an official press release with the title and casting soon

13. FrenzalRob

Melbourne, AUS Supporter

Here for it. Was a huge fan of Jackass back when it was peaking in '03-'04, and it's a huge part of my teenage years. Thought 3 was a fitting ending, especially with the 'Memories' flashback during the credits.

Gonna be weird without Dunn, but hoping the other 8 main members are all in, and that they bookend with this, and that it's great.

Kuri44 likes this.
  14. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Looks like Steve-O is officially in

15. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Might as well have cancelled the whole thing if he wasn't lol

Judging by Bam's IG he seems like he's in a much better place right now, and I think filming this could be really good for him too. Getting cautiously excited for this

16. soggytime

Trusted

I was actually a little worried it was going to be a reboot with a new cast since it was just called "Jackass" without any other information. Nice to hear it sounds like its back to basics with whoever they can round up

17. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

I'm still worried that there is going to be too much passing the tourch in this one to a new crew. I would like to see 90% the original guys and 10% new guys. And I hope its not zackass and his crew. That show was absolutely terrible.

18. Where did all this talk about new members come from?

Kuri44 and riotspray like this.
  19. abw123

Trusted

It will be great, just like the first 3. I feel good about this prediction.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  20. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Quote from Knoxville in the link from the first post of this thread

Aaron Mook likes this.
  21. Hmmmm. Honestly wouldn't take that as confirmation until we have more information or a trailer, but good to know!

22. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

It's not gona be like there's sketches/stunts where none of the original cast is around. it's just going to be like how they bring in other athletes/celebrities/stunt people/weirdos to do some shit with them, which they've always done.

23. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

GNARLY
    New thing from Steve-O featuring some of the gang.

Vase Full Of Rocks and riotspray like this.
  24. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

I watched this a couple weeks ago. Being a Steveo fan, I enjoyed it but nothing special

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  25. Is this still going to happen?