Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jackass Forever (Jeff Tremaine; 2022) Movie • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Dec 19, 2019.

1. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Bam honestly needs to focus more on his health than the movie anyway. Like you’ve got a little boy and wife, dude, you can’t live like that anymore. I wish nothing but the best for him though and I hope he can get better.

drewinseries and imthesheriff like this.
  2. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I can't help but feel like this is definitely going to affect the quality of this movie. Not because I think they can't do Jackass without Bam, he was always one of my least favorites, but I imagine the atmosphere on the set is going to be awkward and uncomfortable now, like there's an elephant in the room

3. JamesMichael Feb 18, 2021
    (Last edited: Feb 18, 2021)
    JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Damn I can’t believe how aged Bam looks compared to ten years ago. Heartbreaking to see him doing so badly. Looks like he never got over the shell-shock of loosing Ryan and his life spiralled from there.

Yeah I completely agree with everyone here about the movie being the last thing he needs right now. He needs serious help but you have to wonder what it will take to make it happen for him as he has been trying for so long. It’s never too late to turn things around but when you are in and out of recovery for this long something isn’t going right. It’s possibly the people he’s surrounding himself with.

4. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

Hope the best for him. It’s never too late to work on recovery. It can be so, so hard, though.

5. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

6. :(

7. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Woof.

8. JamesMichael

Yeah that’s beyond not good to post.

9. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

What an asshole

10. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

What was it?

11. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Something about how masks are stupid.

12. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Who posted what now?

13. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Bam posted some anti-mask nonsense, guess he deleted it

14. JamesMichael

Seems he's done a lot of that recently. Dude needs to check offline for a bit and work on himself.

15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

16. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

I for one am so tired of reading and hearing about Bam the last 4 years or so. I mean its my fault since I follow his ig and stuff, but I dont even know why. I was the biggest CKY and Jackass fan boy from the beginning and Bam was always my favorite, but ever since Fuck Face Unstoppable he is unbearable. If Bam circa 2002 era met Bam sirca 2013 and beyond era he would have kicked his own ass. Brandon Novak is the real hero of the CKY crew.
    Out of the original Jackass crew I get the most enjoyment out of Steveo. Dude is killing it and I love the Wild Ride stuff. Looking forward to Jackass 4, but we really dont need it.

17. steve-o and Johnny Knoxville are the goats

kidwithhelmet likes this.
  18. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Novak is apparently a huuuuuuge dickhead too, haha

kidwithhelmet likes this.
  19. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

Haven’t heard that. What’s that abou

20. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I’ve just heard some first hand accounts of him traveling to various schools in the area to give his speech and being a scumbag/asshole to the people working and the kids haha

21. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

Chris pontius hive rise up

jkauf, Zilla, joe.boy.fresh. and 6 others like this.
  22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm a Bran stan.

23. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Always been a steveo fan. I was a fan of Bam too during the cky/Viva La Bam/Underground 2 days but not so much anymore.

24. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Dunn was the best. RIP.

jkauf likes this.