Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jackass Forever (Jeff Tremaine; 2022) Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Dec 19, 2019.

1. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

oldjersey and Kuri44 like this.
  2. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Very surprised this is happening but I am here for it.

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

sure why not lol

4. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

What changed? Thought for years they said they’d never do one without Dunn

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

$$$

6. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

WOAH! This is exciting as hell for me. Been following the crew since the CKY days and never thought a 4th would be made. I think the last time I heard the entire thing was scraped due to age, conditions, Dunn, and Bams downfall. I also believe I read if they ever did 4 they would introduce new younger people to kind of take over. God I hope its not Zackass and his crew. Their one season show on MTV was unbearable

7. Doomsday

strange days are here to stay Prestigious

I'll watch this but I am not sure I'll enjoy it so much. I'm here for sober Steve-O doing some fun shit though

8. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Okie doke

9. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

We’ll see

10. abw123

Trusted

This will be great, just like the previous 3 movies.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  11. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Hell yeah. Also very worried for them

Aaron Mook likes this.
  12. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

on one hand im excited for this.

on the other hand i have a feeling its gonna be all "anti PC culture"

Joe4th likes this.
  13. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

the wrost part of seeing there movies for the first time is when you are 80 minutes in and you know the ending is coming soon. i never want these movies to end :(

chewbacca110 likes this.
  14. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I... don't know if I support this. They're all really old now and Bam is in really bad shape so the stunts will probably not be as extreme if it's the old cast (though Knoxville is literally a maniac and I don't think he'll ever stop), and if it's a new cast I won't really give a fuck. I'll be cautiously looking forward to this anyway

15. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

all very good points. I dont need to see any new cast additions. Bam is a trainwreck whether he is sober now.

16. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

Is Bam even functional enough to do this?
    The thought of him currently making all that money from this scares me to be honest.

17. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I'm willing to bet that the rest of the cast/crew is taking Bam's situation into consideration before they signed on to do this. I don't think that they'd put him in a harmful environment (lol I understand the irony of that)

18. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Steve-o did #3 sober and should be able to help Bam. Hopefully even Novak will show up.

19. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I don't think there is much hope for Bam so soon, he needs major help and from what I've seen hasnt been open to it at all.

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  20. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

They all did Jackass 3D sober, I'm sure they have figured things out for this one to do something like that.

21. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Yeah hopefully some extended time with Steve-O could do Bam some good

22. Yes! Yes! Yes!

23. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Pontius posted on his Instagram confirming jackass 4, wee man also confirmed in an Instagram comment.

24. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Watched CKY4 for the first time in a decade. Still remembered every line and song like it was yesterday. Just didnt find them nearly as funny as a 36 year old

oakhurst and Kuri44 like this.
  25. Jackass is the pinnacle of American comedy so I am here for this

I know it's not the most mature humor, but do the guys actually have a history of being like that?