Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jack From All Time Low Working on Music With Tyler Posey

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Teen Wolf actor Tyler Posey spoke with Billboard about working with Jack from All Time Low on some new music together:

It’s so early in the works, but Jack from All Time Low, he and I have become really good friends over the past year, and just recently we talked about producing something with each other and writing music with each other. So we’re about to do something really big and, hopefully, do a collab with a bunch of other punk guys. It’s all punk. My whole life is punk. That’s all I want to do is be performing punk onstage, so it’s going to happen. Within the next year, I guarantee you.

2. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I'm not really a punk elitist, but I feel like he said punk too many times in that quote to seem sincere.

3. neo506

2001-2022 Prestigious

[​IMG]

4. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

I don't get why people are hesitant to take actors seriously when they want to get into music. Everyone deserves a fair shot, so what if he said punk too many times? I'm still curious what he comes out with.

5. jjnunn118

I'll give it a shot, but he's basically speaking in the same rhythm and style as Trump in that quote.

6. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Haha so what? He's a musician, not a candidate for the highest office in our country. He certainly isn't being very eloquent, but I think that's perfectly acceptable since he's describing a project that's not nearly finished yet.

7. jjnunn118

Like I said I'll give it a shot if it ever actually sees the light of day, but that quote is silly and leaves me meh about the project.

8. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Pretty sure he was/is in a pop punk band. He's mentioned before his favorite song is Dick Lips by Blink-182z