Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

iZombie (CW) TV Show • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Mar 30, 2016.

1. So glad they put the episodes up on the CW website. Really curious to see where this thing with Major goes.

2. BackyardHero11

Trusted

so I am super late to this show, but I binged season 1 and 2 over the past month. absolutely love this show. just started season 3.

Joe likes this.
  3. "Sweet sassy molassy"

Dominatrix Liv was hilarious.
    "Be a good little sketch bitch and pick up that pad."
    "Draw the nipple, Jimmy."

And aww, Major :'(

4. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

What are the chances Blaine has been lying the entire time? I want Donny to be right!

5. The thought is always in the back of my mind, but that would be a looooooong con.

6. stayillogical

Or he started to remember because of the memory serum, but lied about it. He totally would!

7. Ah right! That's totally possible. I could see Major retaining his memories and the team being all "Waaaaiiit a minute, that means....!"

8. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Renewed

9. stayillogical

I knew it was a long con. Blaine is an evil mastermind.

10. kbeef2 May 10, 2017
    (Last edited: May 10, 2017)
    kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Haven't been able to get around to this season yet but glad to see the show is renewed

11. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Watching this episode currently, every time "entire foods" pops up I launch into a giggling fit

12. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Started this show last week because a coworker told me I had the same hair and beard as Ravi, so I checked it out and I'm really enjoying it. Hooked me way more than any other CW show has. I think the chemistry between Ravi and Liv is some of the most enjoyable and palpable of any two main characters of a show I've seen in recent memory.

Excited to finish season two and get caught up before this one ends.

13. BackyardHero11

Trusted

I love me some CW cheese, but I gotta say this is a higher quality all around I think than typical CW. I started about a month ago and caught up for this current season, was so surprised with how much I love it.

14. The writing in this show is definitely sharper than the Arrowerse shows.

BackyardHero11 likes this.
  15. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Was far behind, but just caught up! Been a fun season so far, good plot developments. I was worried that too many people finding out about zombies/Liv would lose some of the show's spark, but they've done really well

NewSurrender likes this.
  16. The D&D episode was a lot of fun.

17. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I'm quite enjoying Jason Dohring's stint in the show, I'm such a sucker for little crossover things like that.

ALSO, the "Are We Having Fun Yet" quote from a few weeks back was perfectly used

18. Last night's ep oh shiiiiiiit!

Finale next week.

19. mgiannotti

edge mike Supporter

NO NATALIE WHY

20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Ravi going after that women for being racist to the Sikh man was amazing

21. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

I just binged the latest 12 episodes, this season has been excellent. Dominatrix episode was a highlight!

I feel bad for Natalie, she finally found happiness and became human and now she is dead!
    That was a punch to the gut

22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

oh boy zombie Ravi and Dale
    and poor Clive

23. Pretty quiet finale, especially compared to last season's. Still really good, though.

24. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  25. stayillogical

How was that quiet? Haha. Pretty much a game changer. It had to happen, I guess, but things are going to be so different now.