Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

iZombie (CW) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Still think Blaine might be faking. Dunno, just kind of feels like it. Not sure if he recognized those Mr. Boss guys or just reacted to their guns.

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Crazy finale! So much to talk about, but I'll stick with

"this is how a skull breaks"
    "are we having fun yet"

3. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

So much happened in that finale. Loved it.

4. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Man those Rob Thomas jokes killed me, my dad is super into Rob Thomas/Matchbox 20 so I'm gonna have to show this to him.

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Rob looks a lot better than he did a few years back.

loveisarisk likes this.
  6. irthesteve

I love me some Rob/Matchbox Twenty, having him in the episode was so fun

loveisarisk likes this.
  7. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I loved at the end when one of the zombies who ate his brain was singing "Unwell".

loveisarisk likes this.
  8. zigs

flyin' kk

Loved the finale - kinda let down that with Rita's death, Rita's turn really was to much adieu about nothing - minor complaint though.

9. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I was a little bummed about that.

10. Rob Thomas: We're going to make it look like we're about to kill off both of our main characters of color, but what we're actually going to do is killRob Thomas and a bunch of other white people.
    Rob Thomas: Cool.

loveisarisk likes this.
  11. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

That finale was excellent. I really liked Vondue Clarke as the villain, he was hilarious. They also killed off a few characters I wasn't expecting them to

12. Finally watched the finale and maaaaaaaaaaaan that was a spectacular cap to a really good season.
    Why did she go feral?

13. loveisarisk

Regular

Probably from whatever gas they were releasing. I'm guessing it was something like the energy drink.

I forget how to block out text.

Just caught up on the last like six episodes today. Oh man I love this show. It just keeps getting better.

14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

not coming back until mid season

15. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

NO

16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

wtf. So I guess we can expect it to be broken down into week-on/week-off scheduling that we all love.

17. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Drinking all my beer and getting caught up

18. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I started this show with my wife last week. We're now almost done with season 2. I can't believe I slept on this show for so long. I never gave it a fair shake because as soon as I saw "zombie" I figured I wouldn't like it. How wrong I was.

ChaseTx and Nick like this.
  19. irthesteve

20. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Returns April 4th.

Yep.

21. irthesteve

oh my god I thought that said August and almost fainted

22. Binged the first 2 seasons, and this show is so great. Can't wait to jump in this thread when S3 starts. Apparently it's only getting 13 episodes? Normally I like the short episode count, but this show is so consistent.

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

My birfday!

24. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Finally getting caught up on season two. Been really good so far. Will be ready by the time season three comes out.

25. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

S3 trailer

Also why is this thread not even 3 pages long? This entire forum is terrible.

Henry likes this.